• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Willian: Moving back to Brazil

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Well, he does have the highest number of assists so far this season despite playing sporadically so has he been that bad? Those stats say he has quality but he should be more consistent based on his experience....
The majority of his assists were rubbish, players who actually scored goals from his assists did 90% of the work.

If you watch him, you don't feel like he will create anything, and he doesn't put pressure on defense at all. It's mostly wishful crosses (Gabriel), or a simple pass that led to a top quality move by someone else (Tierney).

No, he is definitely not a creative force and these stats are misleading, and yes, he's been terrible, and I honestly believe Nelson would have more goals/assists than him with his game time.

Dreadful signing, but we all know that already

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
No joke, have a feeling he’ll score the winner in the EL final and run straight to Arteta, where Edu will run down too and they’ll all have a full blown threesome.

Raul and @Jury will be at home crying too.
It’ll be a foursome, trust me.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Yeah, pretty sure. Villarreal are an average at best team, Emery will have them playing pretty negative and play into our hands. Auba will bang in a few, I have actually predicted an Auba hattrick.
So are we man. Depends which Arsenal show up...if it's the Arsenal in the second leg vs Slavia Prague, yeah we'll win. I guess Europa has shown us that we respond when we are in the **** situations we place ourselves in.

Wiggins

I want him to get a goal already. If the ball got stuck in his hair and he dived over the goal line would that count?

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

I want him to get a goal already. If the ball got stuck in his hair and he dived over the goal line would that count?
I should Tom Wilson you for this post.
tom wilson nhl GIF

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Him playing for us now, is worse than letting in a goal or getting a red card for one of our players.

He just kills any hope I have of winning a game, when he gets subbed on.

He's got such an annoying looking face too, terrible all round :lol:

Top Bottom