• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League Semi-Finals

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
What rubbish PSG produce when it really matters. I'm just praying Zidane can somehow win the CL again. As if Arteta will win this on the next two years smh. Depressing

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Jenas with a shocking commentary that PSG petulance is not something that Poch represents :lol:.
Did he forget the "Battle at the Bridge" ?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
pochy need to control his team when things not going for them it's similar to Sp**s we lost just go injure the other team players. anyway now psg i can see you have no fullbacks 20M for Bellerin.

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrive at the gates of Heaven the Good Lord will ask "What did you do in your life?"
I will respond "I tried to win football matches."
He will say: "Are you certain that's all?"
"Well, that's the story of my life. It is not easy to win football matches, you know."

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom