• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League Semi-Finals

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Yeah I said it before, Darren Fletcher is terrible. Thankfully ITV might get the CL rights back:

Shame they binned Clive for that inbred Sam Matterface.

Reactions: A_G

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Well what a tie! Some cracking sports-washing there, I just feel all warm and fuzzy 🥰

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
hopefully he win it and f**k off somewhere else.

a2ce7305-0fe0-495b-b09b-e65572c451a5_0.jpg

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
City are a bigger club than Arsenal now ffs.

FFS, let Arsenal rest for a bit, and give us all a break. We're not even in the conversation now, we haven't been for several years, and won't be for several years to come. Let's watch good football without constantly bemoaning our lot. It's painful and exhausting.

Jakarta

——————-—-Navas—————————-
Florenzi——-CB————CB————Diallo/Bakker
—————Paredes——Gueye———————
———-————-Verratti——————————
—-RW——————-CF——————-LW——-

Minus the CB and the attacking three of Neymar/Mbappe/Di Maria. How is that team looking?

Europa league level

:shivering::shivering::shivering:

Neymar/Mbappe if they have a brain cell should be planning their exits.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Terrible year for me sports wise.

Missed the boat on dream managers so we’re stuck with cone boy, Izzy lost and my Sunrisers are getting smashed in the IPL.

Not even sure if there’ll be an Olympics for me to support the Chinese in either ffs. If there’s an all blue final that might be it for me.

Need a Serena Wimbledon demolition or I’m done out here.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

:no: If there is a heaven, Phillip will have a V.V.I.P. wristband for the gig. 99 virgins jacked up on MDMA waiting for the lad too.

Are those virgins the teenage choirboys or do they belong to Andrew?

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Because is just 2 months he's managed to turn PSG into Sp**s. The mentality, the lack of control, the diving, the fouling.. That's all trademark Potch. He doesn;t get credit for making the players better, because they were brilliant when he got there. He needed to make them a solid team, and he weakened them.
Apparently PSG had 4 red cards in this season's CL. Can't remember PSG being a violent team before he arrived which suggest it is something he is responsible for. Probably wanted to install a more aggressive and battling element to the team but it hasn't gone the way he wanted it.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Yeah I said it before, Darren Fletcher is terrible. Thankfully ITV might get the CL rights back:

Need to give them The Premiership highlights again too, I am sure Bono will let them use "Beautiful Day" for a decent fee!

GDeep™

League is very weak
Terrible year for me sports wise.

Missed the boat on dream managers so we’re stuck with cone boy, Izzy lost and my Sunrisers are getting smashed in the IPL.

Not even sure if there’ll be an Olympics for me to support the Chinese in either ffs. If there’s an all blue final that might be it for me.

Need a Serena Wimbledon demolition or I’m done out here.
Was surprised they took the captaincy from Warner and dropped him too. IPL binned now though.

Top Bottom