• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League Semi-Finals

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Players should be allowed to swear at refs and refs should be allowed to swear back imo, provided it doesn't get too personal mind.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Was surprised they took the captaincy from Warner and dropped him too. IPL binned now though.

Don’t get it either. Just got a poor side this year so how’s that Warner’s fault?

Only decent bowler is Reshid and the rest are plodders.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Terrible year for me sports wise.

Missed the boat on dream managers so we’re stuck with cone boy, Izzy lost and my Sunrisers are getting smashed in the IPL.

Not even sure if there’ll be an Olympics for me to support the Chinese in either ffs. If there’s an all blue final that might be it for me.

Need a Serena Wimbledon demolition or I’m done out here.
Start preparing for doneness lad. Because she's done.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Kane NEEDS to go to PSG, can you imagine him dropping into the hole and feeding Neymar and Mbappe? Jheez!

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Start preparing for doneness lad. Because she's done.

Yeah can see Osaka doing her again tbh.

If she gets lucky in the draw and only ends up facing spud gun hitters like Barry or Halep she can clean up.

Top Bottom