• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League Semi-Finals

GDeep™

League is very weak
Btw can’t believe we never signed Mahrez when he was stuck at Leicester.

Remember one summer he wanted to leave so bad, and was pleading with Leicester to let him go to Roma:facepalm::facepalm:

Crazy that a lot of Arsenal fans were turning their noses up at him.
I remember I mentioned him on here when he was at Wolves. The forum mocked me.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I think Cavani and Neymar didn't get on.

Maybe you actually can blame Neymar for PSG being crap :lol:

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Haha lol, it's really incredible, a pundit will be a civilised and conscientious citizen for like 364 days a year, but as soon as an English team plays a foreign team in an important game they turn into prime Farage.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Neymar is not crap guy is joy to watch he can be annoying with his antics but he never been a player that can win games alone at Barca he have Suarez and Messi with him and PSG without Mbappe he seem stuck and today he played with bunch of scrubs there no real world class player in psg team apart from Verratti and Marquinhos.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Haha lol, it's really incredible, a pundit will be a civilised and conscientious citizen for like 364 days a year, but as soon as an English team plays a foreign team in an important game they turn into prime Farage.

i remember Souness also say the Latin players always dive 🤣 well he not wrong but it looked was an attack.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Pep says City struggled in the 1st half, and they were lucky Mbappe didn't play. That Psg was so so good. But in this 2nd half they improved a lot in their pressing.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
You can tell Jim Beglin is "old school"

Latino temperament, is something you would probably hear a lot during football on ITV in the 2000s :lol:

Jakarta

I remember I mentioned him on here when he was at Wolves. The forum mocked me.

Wolves? When did he play for them?

And lol this is what you said in this transfer thread which I’m reading atm

Why do people keep saying it’s “weird” he hasn’t been picked by a top club yet?

The only thing weird here is the people who keep asking this.

This is not a top player we’re talking about.

:shivering:

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Don't think PSG should be criticised too much. City probably slightly better, more rounded team, but if you played that tie 10 times PSG would win it 4 or 5 times imo. It's just a cut competition, fine margins, I really don't get why people use the CL to make sweeping judgements on teams. PSG are clearly in the top 3 teams in Europe right now, just came up against the best.

Top Bottom