• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Daniel Ek

Is The KroenkeOut 🛩️ going to work?

• Yes

Votes: 44 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 69 39.2%
  • Don’t know Jeff

Votes: 63 35.8%

• Total voters

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Not sure Ek will really help us. You need big pockets to give this club a lift. I am not sure he is wealthy enough. Sure, it would be nice to have someone that knows and loves the club as owner, but it is all about the money really....

When City is practically owned by a country...you need big money to compete. It's a pity the Norwegian Oil Fund doesn't want to buy us. I'd be happy to take charge of the club. Bring in Haaland and Giroud. It would be brill. Instead they are off investing in some wind farm on Papua New Guinea....

Or would it be...krill 😏

BobP

Memri Fan
I reckon those of us on this forum should do a quick whip around before tabling an offer to KSE.

Could call ourselves Arsenal-Mania Incorporated (AMI) or something.

Reactions: A_G

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Yeah, this what I'm a bit wary of. Getting the legends on side to get the fans on board, which is all well and good, but would they actually know how to build a football club?

Think this could turn out rather bad. At least Vieira and Henry have shown they're rather mediocre coaches up until now but both are ambitious, too. Not sure they'd have the abilitiy to find gems for the staff as well as holding back personal ambition at Arsenal. I'm absolutely okay with them supporting Ek, but I honestly wouldn't want them in any operative position right now - maybe a seat at the Board for one of them, but definitely not an operative role in which they choose DoFs, coaches and other technical staff.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Don't get me wrong it ruined football financially and was the catalyst for stupid money in football. But he's looked after that football club incredibly well.

True, the counterpoint is that relying on a single 'fan' owner leaves you vulnerable in the long-term. Say Abramovich got hit by a bus tomorrow? He has no clear successor, the club would be in a very unstable position.

lillejohn

not sure if I have missed info about this but for me the only change a new owner can do is to keep 49 % of the stocks and give away the rest to the club. Sure it could be stated in some sort of club rules that the club must own 51 % of the stocks.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Tim Payton said that Daniel Ek told him he would not leverage any debt against the club in order to finance it. If either of them are to be believed.

How does he buy us then? Is it through getting outside financing?

This stuff is too complicated for me but it didn’t seem like he had the net worth and liquidity to take over.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Not sure Ek will really help us. You need big pockets to give this club a lift. I am not sure he is wealthy enough. Sure, it would be nice to have someone that knows and loves the club as owner, but it is all about the money really....

When City is practically owned by a country...you need big money to compete. It's a pity the Norwegian Oil Fund doesn't want to buy us. I'd be happy to take charge of the club. Bring in Haaland and Giroud. It would be brill. Instead they are off investing in some wind farm on Papua New Guinea....

He doesn't need to invest any of his own money. The problem isn't that we don't spend. It's that we spend and sell badly. Oxlade Chamberlain and Iwobi have been our best two sales of late. This summer Nketiah, Nelson, Chambers, Holding, AMN, Willock, Bellerin etc should all be up for sale, but what's the likelihood they will be sold?

If Ek cares like he says he does, he will understand that we have the wrong people in influential positions making stupid decisions.

Cedric, Willian and David Luiz are on Edus watch. If you want to win things or compete at least, you can't be making decisions like that. If you make that kind of decision it means you are not fit for the role, but due to Stans absenteeism, he won't even know that is happening. He won't even care. The fact that Ek would know every single player and would be aware of who is being bought and why, makes a massive difference.

blaze_of_glory

I am hearing that Wenger could join Ek's team.
krtwcnsuvax61.jpg

This image is so big it must be true

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
You would have this club burn if Henry was king of the ashes.

If Thierry, or Paddy as I imagine he will try and strong-arm his way in to, becomes manager...and it goes horribly wrong, the blame will lie with Daniel for not saying no to them.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom