• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Transfer Targets: Summer Holidays 2021

Which position would be your #1 priority to strengthen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Flip it, you're saying any new owner would sack Arteta. That is also you writing something as an opinion with no factual evidence to support it.

Pointing out that something is an opinion and not a fact is not supporting the opposite opinion. I have no idea what a new owner would do. If I had an opinion on that I would use qualifying words like "I think" or "In my opinion". My problem with you, Hairspray, among many, is your disregard of the English language.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Vicki

Oh f*ck sake no. Wrong side of 30 and injury prone.

Terrible stuff.
There are other factors, of course.

He's a winner, we need that mentality.
Is he a steadying influence in the dressing room/training?
What other players would come to Arsenal?
How much is the 'real' transfer cost of these players?
Have they got PL experience, because that counts for a bit.

On a free, no problem settling in London, PL and winning experience.
I worth the risk.

I would have taken him on FIFA*

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Don't think about the bad stuff, the bad stuff doesn't exist. Think about the good stuff! ESR's gonna sign a new deal, after new deals for Balogun, Saka and Martinelli. Four quality youngsters all on long deals.

And Dicky Garlick's arriving soon 😍

Really? You're excited about the guy who spent 8 years at WBA as DOF?

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Really? You're excited about the guy who spent 8 years at WBA as DOF?

Be excited

Richard%20Garlick

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

Bringing Ramsey back wouldnt be such a bad idea. He lacks discipline and is injury prone but he also has that goal scoring instinct that I always liked about him. I think Arsenal attack needs a player like him.

Malky

Established Member
Arsenal fans on twitter want him and Woj back to Arsenal, most stupid fanbase in planet.
Szczesny, for the reported £10M, is a good deal - still a good few years out of a top keeper, and he loves Arsenal.
Ramsey, however, is pure stupidity - he’d cost a bomb in wages and he’s seriously injury prone. We’ve already paid around half a million a week to Auba and Willian this season to not turn up, we don’t need to add Aaron “ fit for 2 months of the year “ Ramsey on top of that.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Szczesny, for the reported £10M, is a good deal - still a good few years out of a top keeper, and he loves Arsenal.
Ramsey, however, is pure stupidity - he’d cost a bomb in wages and he’s seriously injury prone. We’ve already paid around half a million a week to Auba and Willian this season to not turn up, we don’t need to add Aaron “ fit for 2 months of the year “ Ramsey on top of that.
both are in big wages even Woj who is still good keeper but make no sense unless we selling Leno for example. the Ramsey one is purely because he have big fanbase on twitter on his day he is best midfielder in club not now he injury prone 29 years and 250K a week.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Tammy is actually good though. :facepalm:

I dunno feel there’s a ceiling with how good you can be with him as your main man.

He’s fine but you’re not challenging at the top with him up front. It’s telling Tuchel has kept going to Werner and even Giroud ahead of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Football is a bit like elections. Before it's unpredictable. After it's unexplainable... But there's an opportunity for us to make it unforgettable.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom