• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Honestly, been a backer of him since the start but that was genuinely atrocious. Awful substitutions, one dimensional attacks, complete lack of urgency in a game like this. Not sure how anyone can defend this. Your team isn't poor enough to excuse doing **** all against Villareal in a game where you need to win.

Still think there's a quality manager in him, but the lack of experience is really showing.

Majora

No reasonable defence for him anymore. We’re in rapid decline and I still see no encouraging plan or style. Got to go and I really hope the club don’t keep him on just out of some false sense of “stability”. Enjoyed the wild card when he first came in, was exciting but it hasn’t worked.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
If we had sacked him in November like any proper club would have done, this season could have been salvaged. Instead we are looking at the worst Arsenal season I've ever seen. You know there's no hope for this club going forward if they stick with him after this season, you'd probably have half the fanbase defending it too ffs, finished club

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
It's been a fun ride @Camron ...

e08f1bf1c90f9ee09f2fe8b90f71171a.jpg

...but every ride ends at some point 😪

Top Bottom