• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Could have saved a lot of now wasted time if the club had took action in December. Nothing has changed since then. Who knows if we had done so perhaps we'd now be going into the Europa League Final as favourites.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
If we had sacked him in November like any proper club would have done, this season could have been salvaged. Instead we are looking at the worst Arsenal season I've ever seen. You know there's no hope for this club going forward if they stick with him after this season, you'd probably have half the fanbase defending it too ffs, finished club

Tuchel was there, Potchettino was there as well.

It goes back to that Chelsea game, that was the point where we needed to lose... as harsh as it is to say.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Hate to say this, but we needed this harsh reality in our faces.

Qualifying for the final and winning Europa would have papered over some serious cracks.

There is NO justification for this season, NONE. It has been a failure from start to finish and change is needed.

Spot on. This has been coming for years now. Burn the whole thing down and start again.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
I was big time Arteta supporter. I don't want him gone but I won't mind or be upset if he's gone now. Losing today is also ok if it was something unlucky or something. But that performance didn't deserve anything. Really really poor. Sleep inducing game when we needed a goal to qualify for a final. Don't know what happened between last year's fa cup run and now. Really really disappointing.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Just when they made video game about Arsenal. Damn.

j619phq56on51.jpg

Latest posts+

Top Bottom