• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

sdotzdot

Established Member
He’s a fraud. Early interviews he was all about how he can’t stand playing defensive and wants to be all attack.

And he regularly serves up that.
This is what sickens me about him.

All talk. Like a slimey salesman. Such a defensive pragmatic coach yet he’s been absolute turd at forming any consistent shape. I genuinely cannot believe he’s lasted this long.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Is that saying you were wrong?

Wrong about what? Arteta will go on and be a fantastic coach/manager elsewhere. I'm not wrong about him. This job is obviously just way too big for him in a first proper job. There's SO many problems at this club from top to bottom, it's a culmination not just a managerial problem.

However he's just lost very badly across two legs to a far inferior team. And like i said before the Prague game, EL loss especially at this stage = he must go.

ChefMan21

I'm an ex-chef. Love food, love reading about it, writing about it, eating it. Just because I love food doesn't mean I'm a good gardener or indeed, farmer.

Sometimes I wonder what the appeal of ex-players is as manager, because there doesn't seem to be many relatively high profile ex-players who have converted into good managers? Reckon the ratio between successes and failures is pretty poor.

Maybe Arteta can turn it around if our tightwad owner spends some money to appease the fans. That would be ideal. But I do start doubting sometimes...

Vicki

Not even a perfect run to season's end, i.e. 4 convincing wins will repair this damage. No matter how the club and its propagandists will spin it.

We experimented and we failed, there is no getting away from that.
Total embarrassment
Absolutely clueless
All 4 halves of this semi were clearly not good enough

Taken to the cleaners by Emery
There's no coming back from this

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

unai emery thumbs up GIF by Arsenal

Look at him what a don. I need to see apologies on the real.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Biggest issue is who replaces him. Or does Ek force a buy out and Wenger comes in to help. So much is in the air.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom