• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

Scottish_Gooner.

Got to get ****in sacked tonight. Embarrassing performance AGAIN. Home form is a ridneck. Can't score never mind ****in win. Play 2 new systems in a semi final? **** off. He is tactically inept. Way out of his depth. Bye

TinFish

Will be shocked if he isn't sacked at the end of the season, tbh.

Eddie Howe I feel will do a good job, we won't be getting anyone good imo.
We can't attract the best managers anymore let alone the players.

The best time to get a new manager was when the likes of klopp and guardiaola were available and openly admired us.

Now we have slipped so far down we don't have have the credentials to attract the best managerial talent. We got Emery ffs who is rightfully Eurpoa league level. The same applies for our next manager especially when we talk about Eddie Howe FFS.

Atlas

Lost a sausage bet on Xhaka 😭

Arteta somehow survives this...
I wonder if we have a record for consecutive years in Europe without winning anything. I bet we have some kind of record. I bet nobody knows any other team that has played 25-26 consecutive years in Europe without winning something.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Wrong about what? Arteta will go on and be a fantastic coach/manager elsewhere. I'm not wrong about him. This job is obviously just way too big for him in a first proper job. There's SO many problems at this club from top to bottom, it's a culmination not just a managerial problem.

However he's just lost very badly across two legs to a far inferior team. And like i said before the Prague game, EL loss especially at this stage = he must go.
**** me you cannot even admit you were wrong.

I said to you back in November he wasn't up to the job.

You said he was and he would turn it around.

He hasn't.

You were wrong.

Stopped beating a drum about what might happen in 20 years in Real Betis and accept and admit. You were wrong about him. Every single thing proves it.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Nah you Arteta dons looking real muddy I have to be honest. The amount of corn I have held on this forum calling out this fraud from summer times smh.

We got beaten over 2 legs by our old manager with a squad most of us couldn't name/our academy rejects.

Shame on AM.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
**** me you cannot even admit you were wrong.

I said to you back in November he wasn't up to the job.

You said he was and he would turn it around.

He hasn't.

You were wrong.

Stopped beating a drum about what might happen in 20 years in Real Betis and accept and admit. You were wrong about him. Every single thing proves it.

I've said Arteta out, what more do you want? Move on.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
The worst part is, it was a ridiculously easy draw to the finals. Yet we struggled in every knockout round & now this being the culmination of the season as a whole

ArtetaOut

This is painful but for the best. We can't have this ****ter remain at our club for the next few years. We will only sink deeper and deeper

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
We can't attract the best managers anymore let alone the players.

The best time to get a new manager was when the likes of klopp and guardiaola were available and openly admired us.

Now we have slipped so far down we don't have have the credentials to attract the best managerial talent. We got Emery ffs who is rightfully Eurpoa league level. The same applies for our next manager especially when we talk about Eddie Howe FFS.
I dont believe for a second that we cant get top managers anymore. This isnt Birmingham FC. Come on now

Arsenal Quotes

I didnt score as many as I hoped, but it was nice that I always scored against Tottenham

Charlie Nicholas
Top Bottom