• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Nah you Arteta dons looking real muddy I have to be honest. The amount of corn I have held on this forum calling out this fraud from summer times smh.

We got beaten over 2 legs by our old manager with a squad most of us couldn't name/our academy rejects.

Shame on AM.

All the arguments they made in favour of him was based on hypotheticals and not what was actually happening on the pitch lol.. Deep down even they had to realise their arguments made no sense.

Vicki

Don't know if you can get it in your neck of the woods but get a few bottles of buckfast into you. You'll be smashing things up and buzzing like a bee at the same time.
I know it! ;)

Caffeine and Alcohol is my go-to buzz if I'm somewhere without 'proper' additives

Scotch and Coke in my youth, then it changed to Vodka - Energy Drink

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Willian in Mikels office after leaving Chelsea to win CL with Arsenal in three years

69a85e1aae9d14d6f5a1a73e03a0e148.gif

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Nah you Arteta dons looking real muddy I have to be honest. The amount of corn I have held on this forum calling out this fraud from summer times smh.

We got beaten over 2 legs by our old manager with a squad most of us couldn't name/our academy rejects.

Shame on AM.

Amen brother.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Exactly. Could’ve saved the season by sacking him in December.
I never watched a lot of Dortmund or PSG under Tuchel so I can't lie and say we should have made a move for him whenever he became available, as I had my doubts about how good a coach he was. What he's since done at Chelsea though shows what's been holding us back for so long. We didn't have the ruthlessness to make a change and salvage the season.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
He won't be sacked.

The club has a vision with him and they won't accept their own failure.

They will give him a first pre-season, fans in the stadium and if he won't be close to the Top 4, he will be sacked very soon.
I don't know if this is true. The vision the club had was keeping a cheap manager because they were guaranteed to pocket 350m a year. Now that the ESL is tits up, and European football is gone, Kroenke has to either dig in his pockets for a new manager and transfers or watch the value of the club plummet as it hemorrhages money paying CL wages without even EL income.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

The trouble with him is he doesn’t seem to have the self awareness or humility to recognise he’s actually a bit ****. He believes his own hype, this makes him think he can put out ****ing idiotic lineups in important games and then find fault in everything and everyone else but himself. He’s a ****ing narcissist. If he was chocolate he’d eat himself.
All that yelling on the touch line like he’s saying something important only for the team to carry on playing like ****. Piss off

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I'm not really into this whole managers resigning thing tbh, it should have to come to that. It says more about the standards of this club that we're even talking about this, because even now at this new low we're not even sure if the club is gonna sack him.

I don't think I'd ever resign if I was a manager. It's a mentality thing, the second you stop believing you can do the job you should just pack it in altogether.

Baki

Loves Anime Hates Mikel
I never watched a lot of Dortmund or PSG under Tuchel so I can't lie and say we should have made a move for him whenever he became available, as I had my doubts about how good a coach he was. What he's since done at Chelsea though shows what's been holding us back for so long. We didn't have the ruthlessness to make a change and salvage the season.
Because the club is run by indecisive ******

Bagels

Trusted ⭐

I get the feeling he's going to be here next season, I think the club will persist with the "Arteta project"...

"Came into a team in steep decline, COVID challenges, rookie manager with growing pains, blah blah blah."

I suppose we will find out soon enough.

GDeep™

League is very weak

Shame on AM.
You’ve been proven right.

Top Bottom