• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
Well, there is one...

i
This season has felt so long that I thought that was last season.

Hope it doesn't make him think he has something that works. He has exhausted all his ideas and tinkering.

Wenger, Pep, Fergie, Klopp have had great success playing a very consistent brand of football. He needs to stop with the shambles he is bringing out each week and show us that he can be a long term consistent manager.

Winning the league we don't ask for, just get us back to where we were with Arsène would be a good start.

Vicki

Fully expect him to be sacked by the time I get home from work tomorrow. But of course I have to factor in whether Stan knew we were playing tonight and if he knows where Europe is, never mind what the Europa League is.
It's Thursday afternoon at the Ranch. 18°C, mostly sunny.
Josh has just heard the news that we were eliminated from the Europa League Tournament at the Semi-Final stage by a team from Spain managed by Emery.
Stan is wondering what he's getting for Dinner.

Polar Bear

We have to get rid of this guy, he is the exact same level as Ljungberg, and we only gave Freddie 3 games in charge. Arteta is no level about him at all, in fact would go as far to say Freddie had more experience as a manager because at least he was the young team manager. Arteta did not have 1 second as a manager before getting the job, its unreal. He is billions of levels below Wenger obviously, and he is a few thousand levels below Unai. Not a good manager at all, if you really stop and think and look back.. he has made so many dreadful choices and decisions, way too many to list

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
This loss (it feels like a loss) reminded me of that gut-wrenching feeling I felt in Paris 2006. We came so close to reaching European glory and just slipped up in the final hurdle but despite losing there was a weird sense of hope tinged with all that heartbreak. It was like “yeah we’ve lost” but we went toe to toe with one of the big boys. We are one of the big boys, not just domestically. But this. This defeat has me feeling hopeless. I just don’t know how to fix this club. This isn’t Arsenal anymore. This is a horrible cowardly miserable doppelgänger of Arsenal and that comes from the image of the manager. It’s almost symbolic that Arteta came here after the 8-2 smashing. A sign from the football gods of what was to come for Arsenal. Jesus Christ, I’m purposely being melodramatic because I want to write a bunch of sweat words at Mikel but I can’t even bring myself to dislike him. He’s just average. We expected far too much from a novice and we got what we deserved.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
Can't wait for the Conference League where Arteta will play Elneny, Ceballos(back on loan for third year) and Willian while Martinelli is on bench, Willock on loan and Nelson on the Missing List.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Strange we have not heard a single peep regadirng his job being safe.

Remember it was instant when Unais job was on the line.

Fact gunnerblog and Lawrence haven't been briefed make me 1% hopeful he'll get the sack.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Strange we have not heard a single peep regadirng his job being safe.

Remember it was instant when Unais job was on the line.

Fact gunnerblog and Lawrence haven't been briefed make me 1% hopeful he'll get the sack.
Don't worry, KSE Yes man Ornstein will be out in full force tomorrow, telling us to trust the process.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom