• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

Man... I was always hoping and hoping and then hoping a little bit more.

Has there been a decision we made under Arteta and Edu that mirrors something that a top club would do? Every decision just screams mid table. From going with Leno over Martinez to loaning Ødegaard. Playing Willian, Ceballos, Mari constantly. Getting Cedric on 70 k per week to have him as 4th choice RB. The coaching staff failing massively. Giving Auba 350k. Offering Elneny and David Luiz new contracts.in game tactics all so bad.

I said at the time I had no problem with sacking him but didnt think we would do it. I was hoping he would improve and become better manager. But he just moves backwards every time we play.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Man... I was always hoping and hoping and then hoping a little bit more.

Has there been a decision we made under Arteta and Edu that mirrors something that a top club would do? Every decision just screams mid table. From going with Leno over Martinez to loaning Ødegaard. Playing Willian, Ceballos, Mari constantly. Getting Cedric on 70 k per week to have him as 4th choice RB. The coaching staff failing massively. Giving Auba 350k. Offering Elneny and David Luiz new contracts.in game tactics all so bad.

I said at the time I had no problem with sacking him but didnt think we would do it. I was hoping he would improve and become better manager. But he just moves backwards every time we play.
Maybe your best ever post? Just can’t believe the improvement. Superb mate.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Can't wait for the Conference League where Arteta will play Elneny, Ceballos(back on loan for third year) and Willian while Martinelli is on bench, Willock on loan and Nelson on the Missing List.
Not sure if I should be relieved, joyous or just laugh out loud that he is managing us so bad that we won't even qualify for the conference league.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
Curious about how the media and the Arsenal blogosphere gonna react after this huge fiasco of a season. They were pushing for Arteta so hard and talking very highly of him even though nothing backed it up yet.

Are they gonna give up on their Golden boy?

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Just came in to see if my boy &hairspray lool. Honestly two shots on target in the most important game if the season after you rode your lick first half says it all. I knew we were going out. I’m not angry at him. What angers me is this club consistently make decisions too late. After Emery ended the season the way he did and the huge loss in the final he should have been sacked. Instead they insisted with him to sack him midway next season and wasted a whole season.

Absolutely nothing indicates Arteta is capable of changing this and is out of his depth. This will continue and he will be sacked November and next season is a write off. We just never learn. Instead they gonna go on a disgusting pr campaign about how serious they are for next season and ambitious and expect the usual articles from athletic how much they gonna spend and how big of changes we willl see. And yes this tried formula will work once again on Arsenal fans. It always does

Top Bottom