• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Manager Wish-List Thread

Who do you want?

• Brendan Rodgers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Antonio Conte

• Christophe Galtier

• Roberto Martinez

• Paulo Fonseca

• Gian Piero Gasperini

• Total voters

Balboa

It's a supremely unpopular shout for obvious reasons, but the man delivered the closest thing I have seen to Wengerball out there. Would certainly be fun
It was half joke/half serious. It won't be considered. But I think I don't recommend a "popular" choice right now. The club is in a right mess and getting peoples hopes up unrealistically at this point I feel could set the club back in the long run...

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He will say the exact opposite: The job is safe and KSE believe in him.
Then we'll waste another 6 month into next season unless something unbelievable happen and Arteta making us comfertable a top 4 and with the way we going it won't be happening

Even if we burnt ourselves this time I think we need to go again for a young manager that is talented.

But this time we have to surround him with people who know what they are doing. Edu has to go with Arteta. No negotiables about that one.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I think we entering stage when we at risk changing manager every 2 seasons until someone come and can find some momentum.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Gerrard might turn to be better than arteta. its not so hard to do you know... just need to open your eyes and stuff...
Actually Gerrard might not be that bad shout but he clearly waiting for klopp to quit so he'll be joining Liverpool.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Although Conte's my first choice, I doubt Inter, having won their first title in 11 years will let him go so easily.

Therefore, I'm for either Bielsa (who's made Leeds into a tough combative unit that actually went to the Champions elect & won where we haven't for half a decade now) or Potter who seems to be doing well with an atrocious Brighton.

Rosso

AM's Resident United Fan
5 years out of the CL is a long time, not sure you really need a another project manager. Rafa Benitez is available and gagging for a job, it won’t be pretty but he could get you challenging again for the top 4.

mirrorstare

It was half joke/half serious. It won't be considered. But I think I don't recommend a "popular" choice right now. The club is in a right mess and getting peoples hopes up unrealistically at this point I feel could set the club back in the long run...

Any safe choice will do for me, feel the next manager will be wasted having to get rid of the Artetaball poison anyway

We made a big mistake and will be boring to watch for a while, but as long as we can play something resembling football we can at least find reasons to keep caring

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Juve want Allegri back. Maybe we go for Zidane if he leaves Madrid. He has the presence to get us good players who otherwise wouldn't join us. Almost anything is worth a crack

Latest posts

Top Bottom