• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
These are coaching and tactics issue. That’s what Freddie was hinting at in his commentary.

To some extent yes but I'm not fully having that, look at relegation battling sides at the end of the season who have been coached poorly and also been tactically poor all season but still understand and accept the pressure they are under and just turn up the heat as they are that desperate for the points.

There is coaching and tactics but I think its a bit of a cop out to put all the empathise on Arteta, again hes ****, we know that but does he really need to explain to the players that they just need to go gung ho at a certain stage in the game, does he need to hold up a huge clock showing time is running out..

At 0-0 we were going out but its like none of the players really cared to step it up and fight to go through, for me that is not all on Arteta.

Villarreal werent even good yesterday, they werent even challenged.

That is the biggest disappointment for me.

Last night is exactly why clubs have called Arsenal a soft touch for years and a bunch of pussies.

Malky

Established Member
Daniel Ek is our only chance of getting out this mess, doubful the current higher ups even care to sack Arteta and Edu.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I don’t want to be over dramatic either but this is how things could get really ugly.

Uninterested owners, novices at DoF and manager. I think unless we change course rapidly we could get relegated within a few years.

Well, either we get a takeover...very unlikely.

Or Stan helps us turn it around...even unlikelier, tbh :lol:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
And just like that, I’m done.

I’ll watch us if we’re on but no more adjusting my life to fit around our matches. Will watch the odd game and just pick fights on A-M.

Well, at least we were able to become friends before you died inside...God bless, Trills.

Preacher

Always Crying

And Tricky Micky had the bottle to wish for fans comeback. He should pray that it won't happen any time soon.

Even Wenger subtly pointed out that Arsenal have many attacking players capable of scoring goals before 2nd game.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
I don’t want to be over dramatic either but this is how things could get really ugly.

Uninterested owners, novices at DoF and manager. I think unless we change course rapidly we could get relegated within a few years.

Maybe not relegation but surely midtable mediocrity at least. There's so many parallels, though: Inability in all staff positions, bad manager choices, ill wasted money, delusion of grandeur, calculating with and hoping for intl footie before you've done anything, etc.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Got to him blaming the signing of Pepe and had to rage quit out of there.

How can he not blame Arteta even though he happily admits how poor the Luiz and Holding decisions were? They were his bloody choices!
Such a cop out honestly. They truly underrate our intelligence but know that most fans will lap this stuff up.

We aren’t in the top four due to the ownership probably, but the ownership has nothing to do with us losing to a team we’re better than in every position, nothing, unless you count them hiring Arteta.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
E0xSkvSX0AEBCBn

The year is 2026, it's been mickeys 2nd year in league 1, and he's just recovering from surgery due to putting on a bit of lump muscle.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Such a cop out honestly. They truly underrate our intelligence but know that most fans will lap this stuff up.

We aren’t in the top four due to the ownership probably, but the ownership has nothing to do with us losing to a team we’re better than in every position, nothing, unless you count them hiring Arteta.

And the actual manager we sacked for being a bum :lol:

It’s as if the universe wanted to clearly demonstrate what a dosser cone boy is that we lost to Emery when he had a worse team.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
And just like that, I’m done.

I’ll watch us if we’re on but no more adjusting my life to fit around our matches. Will watch the odd game and just pick fights on A-M.

I’ve already started giving some games a miss. The ones I have been watching that are on in the evening have me falling asleep. I dozed off at half time yesterday and woke up around 60 minutes. A European semi-final and the **** has me so bored I fall asleep.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Yes, lets get Allegri who wont do **** at all. When will people just accept our squad is full of average and overpaid wankers? We have an owner who wont invest so it wont make any difference in getting another manager anyway.

Top Bottom