• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Woke up early this morning to check BBC news hoping he was gone, got an open tab with "Arteta news" I am waiting to flash with something new.

For Kroenke though, I mean he could sell now, make 500mil - 1billion profit, or put in 100-200mil. Would make sense to just sell up and take the profit. He is a businessman and that's good business to sell a depreciating asset for a profit. If he doesn't it's because he has leveraged a bunch of debt in the US against Arsenal... This means we are spending our money, not on Arsenal, but on his NFL/NBA teams players.

Sad times for us as a club. Either way this Transfer window is going to be fascinating.

Imagine what I'm feeling like knowing what could potentially be coming this summer.

GDeep™

League is very weak
🥴 Only had one Kestrel Super strength before a posse of forum young bucks started smacking the **** out of @GDeep™ It was like being at school, only this time I let the bullying run it’s course. They probably saved me from going in hard.
Nobody smacked the **** out of anyone.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Was thinking if we get a top manager who improves us, isn’t that just again a shield or fall guy for the club? Just a distraction really.

Depressing times.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Was thinking if we get a top manager who improves us, isn’t that just again a shield or fall guy for the club? Just a distraction really.

Depressing times.

Yes. Ek needs to come in, change of owner is massively important to try and actually put this club back to where it belongs.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
There are positive signs to say he should be kept on though? Midtable all season, poor signings, poor performances, no players improving etc.
Yes. These things take time. A new manager with a new plan sees us go backwards even more. Have to wade through the **** for a bit. I’m not happy with failure mind you. But there’s an even bigger picture. All I’ll say on the matter.

Malky

Established Member
There are positive signs to say he should be kept on though? Midtable all season, poor signings, poor performances, no players improving etc.
Some of the Arteta fanboys just don't know when to quit. There's been nothing to suggest that he's capable of getting us challenging. He would of bought himself some time if he was trying to develop guys like Saliba, Guendouzi, Mavro, Balogun, etc, but he went with experienced guys like Willian, Luiz, Ceballos. He's failed. The FA Cup win papered over the cracks from last season that were forming.
This is worse than the end of the Emery reign, we're depressing to watch.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Who was it that was trying to say Trusted Members are hive mind and all share same opinion? :lol: :lol:

Me and @bingobob been at it as well lmaoo
That's just for the public. @American_Gooner just gives us scripts to play for front of house. I drew Mr Arteta and Macho got Anti Arteta. Behind the scenes we are all in broad agreement. Bros from another mother kinda vibe on the go.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
Yes. These things take time. A new manager with a new plan sees us go backwards even more. Have to wade through the **** for a bit. I’m not happy with failure mind you. But there’s an even bigger picture. All I’ll say on the matter.
Would have been simpler and probably more truthful to just say you are an Artetasexual and leave it at that. Everyone would understand.

scytheavatar

Established Member

What I said last night. Bet Edu’s head is spinning right now the slimy prick.

I have a hard time understanding why you need qualification to know that our performance under Arteta has been unacceptable and there are plenty of evidence that we are heading in the wrong direction.......... if Josh has been paying attention to us he would have realized this. If Vinai and Edu can't see this then they should be following Arteta out of the club.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Edu made Arteta manager as he thought he could do a Gazidis and let Teta do his job for him like Wenger did for Gazidis. The clown has been babied ever since he arrived. Raul taking the blame for the 2019 summer signings and changing Arteta’s role for the 2020 summer.

Guy is just flinging big contracts to kids and shagging hookers.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I have a hard time understanding why you need qualification to know that our performance under Arteta has been unacceptable and there are plenty of evidence that we are heading in the wrong direction.......... if Josh has been paying attention to us he would have realized this. If Vinai and Edu can't see this then they should be following Arteta out of the club.

They seemed to bank it all on the ESL and winning the EL.

Thank f*ck we had an easy draw until the semi finals. If we’d have met any decent side after the groups the season would’ve been over in February ffs.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom