• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

It’s just crazy to me that the club seemingly want to back him in the summer. His football literally needs City money to work, a billion quid to get the best footballers around who can play out from the back and dominate games.

Arsenal need a Klopp type figure who can punch above his weight (Rodgers). You could give any coach in football a billion quid and they’d challenge. This guy doesn’t deserve the chance.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

If we get in that ****ing Conference League I might actually break something.

We won’t win that too.

Do the Europa League dropouts go into the last 16 of the conference league?

Shivering about the prospect of getting Olympiakos in the last 16 of the conference league.

:shivering:

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
This team won't be smashing anyone, in fact 11th place is looking likely at this stage with Chelsea and Brighton to come.

Yes it's looking that way. And possibly the lowest point tally as well.

Imagine, there are FIVE teams to have done the Double on us over the course of this season: City, Liverpool, Everton, Villa and Wolves.

13 losses in a single season.

Edit: Our club should make a season review and then sack him pronto !!!

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

It’s just crazy to me that the club seemingly want to back him in the summer. His football literally needs City money to work, a billion quid to get the best footballers around who can play out from the back and dominate games.

Arsenal need a Klopp type figure who can punch above his weight (Rodgers). You could give any coach in football a billion quid and they’d challenge. This guy doesn’t deserve the chance.
I’m not even buying this he needs city money to work stuff... Or he’s got pep tactics with a **** squad. It’s lies and disrespectful to Pep!! I think people are just trying to be kind. HES **** GET HIM OUT

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I’m not even buying this he needs city money to work stuff... Or he’s got pep tactics with a **** squad. It’s lies and disrespectful to Pep!! I think people are just trying to be kind. HES **** GET HIM OUT
Yeah that’s a good point as well. He could get all the backing in the world, but City have Pep on top. This guy prefers Willian to Martinelli, Mari to Gabriel, Holding to Saliba, Leno to Martinez and on and on.

He’s garbage.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Can't believe people still have hope in our board to do anything, tbh :lol:

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

This is the same man who has made Aubameyang play like Agbonlahor, Thomas Partey look like a finished Victor Wanyama and decided that Saliba isn’t ready even though he wasn’t given a chance.

Imagine what he’ll do when he’s given other top players to work with. He’d probably play Jack Grealish as a defensive midfielder if we had him and then complain that we’ve got no creativity in the squad.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
We won’t win that too.

Do the Europa League dropouts go into the last 16 of the conference league?

Shivering about the prospect of getting Olympiakos in the last 16 of the conference league.

:shivering:
They do. The third ranked team in Europe group gets into the Conference :lol:

Also the reward for the winner of the Conference League?....they qualify to the group stages of the Europa League 🤣

This is just a sick joke from UEFA

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I do still respect you all as Arsenal fans at least (except say yes). Even if I get angry at some of the nonsense on here.

I’d definitely slap a few of you if I could though, you’re welcome to try and do the same but @Jury can confirm that won’t end well for you.
I where your ride is parked.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I'm amazed that 8 people want to keep Arteta for next season. How far down do you want us to go before realising Arteta is not the man to move us forward? We've seen his team selections, we've seen his subs, we need experience. Just like we did before he was appointed!

Top Bottom