• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

What Stage Are You in?

What stage are you in?

• Denial

Votes: 8 5.6%
  • Anger

Votes: 26 18.1%
  • Bargaining

Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Depression

Votes: 26 18.1%
  • Acceptance

Votes: 93 64.6%

• Total voters

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I was more annoyed by Madrid last night than by us. Wenger was the heart of the club. I'm bothered more by habit than actual care.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
I tell you this, they're not getting anymore of my time and energy until they do something to actually warrant it. They've emotionally drained me once too often.

Makavelii

Today I moved from “bargaining” stage to “depression” stage.
It all seems hopeless now. Unless Kroenke sells.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
It's at the point where I take this personally. As if I've been punished.

How is it possible we've become such trash?

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Thinking of creating an archive of Arsenal trauma, a trauma bank, if you will. Off the top of my head I can think of:

Paris, Eduardo injury, RvP/Cesc leaving, Birmingham League Cup, 8-2, all the Barca/Bayern CL games, Monaco at home, 6-0 Chelsea, Atleti at home, Mustafi v Zaha, Baku, Villareal at home

Feel free to add as you see fit

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Thinking of creating an archive of Arsenal trauma, a trauma bank, if you will. Off the top of my head I can think of:

Paris, Eduardo injury, RvP/Cesc leaving, Birmingham League Cup, 8-2, all the Barca/Bayern CL games, Monaco at home, 6-0 Chelsea, Atleti at home, Mustafi v Zaha, Baku, Villareal at home

Old Trafford 2004, probably the worst I have ever felt after a match.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Giggs' goal, Keown's miss in the UEFA Cup final, Henchoz's handball, Wayne Bridge, Old Trafford 2004, Clichy giving away that pen at Birmingham, Ramsey's leg break. The stuff from the 2000's sticks in my head more for some reason.

Don't think anything has been anywhere near as depressing as this season though. This is the lowest of the low, at least we actually had good teams back then.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Old Trafford 2004, probably the worst I have ever felt after a match.

Fair, I was thinking more post-success. In my memory Paris is the beginning of all this, so it kinda starts from there.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

The stuff from the 2000's sticks in my head more for some reason.

Probably because that's the last time we were really good, so each win/loss mattered more.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Acceptance no? The money clubs have left us behind and there is no real way to catch them up without our own sugar daddy, and even Daniel Elk won’t be that.

More worse than that though, the fact that Stan tried to take us into the ESL has given his hand away - put in as little as possible and take out as much as possible. In this scenario, the club is in the mud and dead really.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I know it’s a joke on here, but I am really done. I’m not supporting some business run by Stan where he treats fans like mugs. Who at the club cares about the club? Most of the senior players seem disinterested too.

You guys loved all these Chelsea ex players, loan signings, older bums - for all that you’ve got now a dead team, an over 70’s bingo night has more intensity than what we showed yesterday.

Who is going to sack Arteta? Nobody at the club knows football. For them the EL semi might be decent going.

Conte can come next season, but he’ll just be a cover for all the crap in the club, I really don’t see a light at the end of the tunnel here.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I know it’s a joke on here, but I am really done. I’m not supporting some business run by Stan where he treats fans like mugs. Who at the club cares about the club? Most of the senior players seem disinterested too.

You guys loved all these Chelsea ex players, loan signings, older bums - for all that you’ve got now a dead team, an over 70’s bingo night has more intensity than what we showed yesterday.

Who is going to sack Arteta? Nobody at the club knows football. For them the EL semi might be decent going.

Conte can come next season, but he’ll just be a cover for all the crap in the club, I really don’t see a light at the end of the tunnel here.
Heavy D (RIP) said it best. We’re ****ed.

Top Bottom