• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Joe Willock: The True Joerdie

Status
Not open for further replies.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
Commentator says at halftime...Willock has been immense. That was his summary of the first half. The kid created and scored the goal out of nothing. Superb footballer.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
So happy for Joe but really pisses me off watching him and AMN playing really well at so called **** teams whilst we've had to put up with crap in midfield all season. They should be doing that for us not WBA or Newcastle, we're not good enough to be putting quality like that out on loan.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Was invisible on the pitch on Sunday.

Terrible player.
Joe teabagging cone boy with all these goals.
tenor.gif

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
So happy for Joe but really pisses me off watching him and AMN playing really well at so called **** teams whilst we've had to put up with crap in midfield all season. They should be doing that for us not WBA or Newcastle, we're not good enough to be putting quality like that out on loan.
AMN I'm not sure about. I think mid table (I know that's where we are) but the likes of a Newcastle/Brighton is his level.

Willock looks like he is abit above that. He's what 21 or something. So really about 2-3 more years to develop.

Would like to see him back next year. Couldn't do any worse than Ceballos.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

True Geordie needs to do a video on how much he loves the True Joerdie.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Great to see his loan going well. That's all you can hope for. Im sure he'll be back with us next season if he still fancies it...

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

AMN I'm not sure about. I think mid table (I know that's where we are) but the likes of a Newcastle/Brighton is his level.

Willock looks like he is abit above that. He's what 21 or something. So really about 2-3 more years to develop.

Would like to see him back next year. Couldn't do any worse than Ceballos.
AMN is definitely good enough for us for me. With the talent England have right now you don't earn your way into that by being an average player, guy is a winner. A totally different player to Willock though. Would be a great option as a DM for us, the numbers are there to see how much better WBA have been defensively since he went into the side.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

we could have just easily come 11th....while playing AMN, Willock, Nelson, Saka, Smith Rowe, Nketiah, Balogun, Saliba, Emi..

so horrible to watch the team just whimper out yesterday...no desire, no sense of belonging.

It makes my blood boil.

That's why people saying Arteta is catching too much flack can gtfoh.

It's not that we're playing sh!t, it's that we're playing sh!t and Arteta's F*CKING EGO can't even handle the talent here properly and is wasting some youngsters' time left right and center.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom