• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2021

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,511
  • Views 443,885
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jakarta

Gignac's clearly had a word

Such a weird move.

Haven't watched him play in a while, but he looked like a decent winger around 2017-2019 period.

Remember him even coming on for France for a few games during their World Cup run.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Feels like FM is real. And also 4 CB options who can be regular in top 4, bloody hell.

Last season Laporte was hailed as their Van Dijk, now he's not even first choice :lol: I feel like we're nearing the tipping point when the media might start looking at their squad depth and calling it out as simply ridiculous and harmful to the sport. Squads are simply not supposed to be as good as theirs, you're not supposed to have that much depth.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Last season Laporte was hailed as their Van Dijk, now he's not even first choice :lol: I feel like we're nearing the tipping point when the media might start looking at their squad depth and calling it out as simply ridiculous and harmful to the sport. Squads are simply not supposed to be as good as theirs, you're not supposed to have that much depth.

I dont pay much attention to it but for years the media have been sucking off Pep as a god, has that changed?

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I dont pay much attention to it but for years the media have been sucking off Pep as a god, has that changed?

I think a lot of it is PL triumphalism. There's a lot of "This is the best league in the world, everyone loves the PL" and actually they don't really care about the way it's become the best league in the world, that actually too much money has been pumped into the PL, that it's not healthy for European football in general, that probably Juve/Barca/Madrid etc wanted the super league precisely because the PL has grown too powerful.

It's why the British media absolutely hate PSG but they praise City to the hilt, when the two clubs are exactly the same. One makes the PL product stronger, therefore benefitting them, the other doesn't, therefore they are free to criticise it for the abhorrent sports washing project that it is.

I think i'm seeing more and more that actually the PL is one of the biggest problems in modern football.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Nobody saving us from City keep having absolutely amazing squad depth. Maybe wagebill limit that will stop them having ridiculous squad depth.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Hagn in tears, thank ****.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Tielemans has 2 years left on his contract and Leicester sell one big player a summer. Can see him leaving.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Soumare is good midfielder won't be surprised he'll need a year to settle it seem a trend with Lille players when they leave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom