• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
We've certainly got other problems but if you're weak at CB you'll end up being exposed no matter what.
It’s not helping at this stage concentrating on the squad. We all said the spine was weak under Emery. Enter Arteta . . . We had Martinez and Leno, we’ve got Saliba, Gabriel, and Mari as back up, we’ve got Partey as DM, ESR as a decent 10 and Auba/Laca/Martineli options at CF. That’s a good enough spine for top 4 not to mention what goes around it with The likes of Tierney, Saka, Pepe. It’s Arteta that’s squandered/ is squandering this lot.

What we need is someone to organise them and get them playing well. It’s a decent squad.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Relegation is starting to look more like a blessing with each passing day.

It'll scare away any players and sponsors, causing revenues to plummet further, which will force the hand of these parasites to sell at a reduced price.

Then maybe, just maybe, we can get in an owner who actually knows that there're 2 cards in football that signify warning and dismissal respectively :lol:
Don't say that. Don't wish relegation on us, please.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
The board should back Arteta completely and give him a fair warchest, I know people will blame me in telling this. I still have faith in the process. but we need a complete overhaul upfront and in midfield and clear the deadwood because we have a lot. People expect we can finish 4th with this squad but our squad is top 7 at best. I think we should also give Martinelli a fair chance upfront next season because Auba and Laca will both be in their 30s.

We should move :

Willian
Chambers
Kolasinac
El Neny
Nketiah
Lacazette
Luiz

And we should try to get at least some players like below

Hakimi
A stand in left back
keep Guendouzi because he is better then El Neny.
try to keep Ødegaard if another CAM if anybody have other options. ESR can cover a lot of positions.

Next year we should try to have the below first eleven if we can get our targets.

Leno
Hakimi
Saliba
Gabriel
Tierney
Partey
Xhaka ( or maybe an upgrade dont know who tbf maybe Bissouma from Brighton?)
Ødegaard
Saka
Martinelli
Pepe/Auba

Last edited:

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Guendouzi was better than Partey for us if we’re being honest.

Can't argue with that, I've always been a massive fan of Guendouzi. He just needs a father figure to help him and he'll be top class. Instead, he has clowns like Auba and Lacazette who make him act the fool and then Mr Serious Boring Loser sending him away because he can't handle him.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

The board should back Arteta completely and give him a fair warchest, I know people will blame me in telling this. I still have faith in the process. but we need a complete overhaul upfront and in midfield and clear the deadwood because we have a lot. People expect we can finish 4th with this squad but our squad is top 7 at best. I think we should also give Martinelli a fair chance upfront next season because Auba and Laca will both be in their 30s.

Oh please shut up, in the nicest way possible I am sick to death of people saying Arteta needs to be backed.

LuanNguyen

There was no fairness under Arteta.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Take off those wierd glasses, adjust your eyes for a minute and then watch some Arsenal games on record from this year. Then get back to us when you’ve seen all the crazy line ups, mad experiments, player errors, ponderous transitions and limp attacks.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
Repeating myself for the nth time in this forum. Whoever manages the club next season should work on good tactics, but has to focus more on player motivation. Most of our squad currently
1) do not give a ****.
2) are happy to be a midtable club.
They make posts on how great it felt to draw against a top 6 team at home or losing by just 1 goal away. Any new player that we buy seems to show signs of being great talent to begin with, only to go down the same way like the rest of the squad.

A manager doesn't just need technical skills, but also people skills. Arteta might have all technical skills that the Athletic claims with all the charts around his room. It boils down to nothing if he doesn't understand people. Any reasonable person could clearly see that a Chelsea reject in 30s is not going to be motivated to give the best for the club. He still went for Willian and kept playing him in spite of repeated poor performances.

We need a manager who would not let players slack off. It might go against the prevailing opinion. Even if it meant throwing unmotivated players under the bus in front of press. If a senior player doesn't play well, he must be dropped and immediately replaced with a youngster. We should not allow the ****s in the squad to get comfortable at all. Set fire under their asses.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Don't say that. Don't wish relegation on us, please.

Far be it from me to wish. I never would. Just saying that, the way this ownership is operating, they're practically engineering it themselves.

Hiring Mikel Arteta when Carlo Ancelotti was available is what started our descent down the table :lol:

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

The supporters in the UK really need to amp up the protests after the latest shameful display by both board & clueless underling.

Every minute he remains we're supplanted by much more ambitious clubs like Leicester.

RacingPhoton

Established Member

We should move :

Willian
Chambers
Kolasinac
El Neny
Nketiah
Lacazette
Luiz

And we should try to get at least some players like below

Hakimi
A stand in left back
keep Guendouzi because he is better then El Neny.
try to keep Ødegaard if another CAM if anybody have other options. ESR can cover a lot of positions.

Next year we should try to have the below first eleven if we can get our targets.

Leno
Hakimi
Saliba
Gabriel
Tierney
Partey
Xhaka ( or maybe an upgrade dont know who tbf maybe Bissouma from Brighton?)
Ødegaard
Saka
Martinelli
Pepe/Auba
I don't understand this. How long does it take for a manager to show signs of improvement? We finished 8th last season. He had a summer transfer window. Now we are at 9th and will most probably finish tenth. Shouldn't he have improved already?

HollandGooner

Established Member

Take off those wierd glasses, adjust your eyes for a minute and then watch some Arsenal games on record from this year. Then get back to us when you’ve seen all the crazy line ups, mad experiments, player errors, ponderous transitions and limp attacks.

We have an average squad when will people see that with all respect?

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Who would you prefer? I know people are calling for Allegri well he is proven but with our squad he wont finish in top 4 either, our squad is just were they belong top 7 at max.

We’re tenth in May and have just lost to an Emery team ruined with injuries.

There is no way he’s getting anything out of these players. The list of potential improvements is pretty long.

HollandGooner

Established Member

We’re tenth in May and have just lost to an Emery team ruined with injuries.

There is no way he’s getting anything out of these players. The list of potential improvements is pretty long.

I already mentioned that our squad is full of deadwood who dont give a **** to wear the shirt of our club its toxic.

Latest posts

Top Bottom