• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 20/21: Gameweek 35 (May 7-13)

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I didn't watch the first half of the League Cup final...

Ez1TQ9kWQAE4VS1

...but did Sky really do this? :lol:

Also I looked up Pep's honours.

Why does the UEFA Super Cup get counted as a major honour, but not individual super cups in each league?

That's bullshit, imo...they are the same thing!

#JusticeForTheShield

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Nah cmon that's not offside, this has got to change for next season surely?

Riou

Carrying thier bum team basically just like Auba with us last 2 seasons.

Sp**s team is pretty decent, still can't even win a single trophy ffs.

Our team has been all over the place these past 2 seasons, still managed to pick up 2 pieces of silverware...such a joke club are Sp**s :lol:

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
It's pretty funny that at every club Mourinho just randomly chooses a decent player whose career he's gonna try to ruin for no reason, Shaw at Utd, Alli at sp*rs.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Sp**s team is pretty decent, still can't even win a single trophy ffs.

Our team has been all over the place these past 2 seasons, still managed to pick up 2 pieces of silverware...such a joke club are Sp**s :lol:
Sp**s don't have mentality to win trophies no matter who thier manager they have better teams than ours with pochy still the best they could do is CL final

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

It's pretty funny that at every club Mourinho just randomly chooses a decent player whose career he's gonna try to ruin for no reason, Shaw at Utd, Alli at sp*rs.

Scott Parker at Chelsea first time round then Lukaku the second time round. Iker at Real as well although he was right then tbh.

Baffling man sometimes.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐

Sold Salah and KDB at Chelsea.

Now I know who Arteta reminds me of, a future senile Mourinho.

Riou

Eric Dier just standing in the box, can't believe Adams wanted Arsenal to sign that gimp literally just because he was English :lol:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
You know how much I'd love Bielsa manage us he'll make us really beautiful to watch again the problem i don't trust him staying here 1 week with this board.

Riou

I don't think Jose ruined him ( pretty sure it was coke in the the end :lol: ) but remember this guy...

B0kFRkcIUAAyz4y.jpg

...he was amazing in this game, thought he was quality back in the day in real life too.

Top Bottom