• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Championship 2020/21

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
Rotherham, Sheffield and Wycombe are relegated. Blackburn, Stoke, Brentford, Coventry, Preston, Q.P.R., Reading and Watford all win. Norwich draw.

Final verdicts:

Promoted: Norwich and Watford
Playoffs: Brentford, Bournemouth, Barnsley and Swansea
Relegated: Wycombe, Rotherham and Sheffield Wednesday

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
The League ended today as well. Here's the final verdicts:

Promoted: Cheltenham, Bolton and Cambridge
Playoffs: Morecambe, Tranmere, Newport and Forest Green
Relegated: Southend and Grimbsy

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
The League One is over as well. Here's the final verdicts:

Promoted: Hull City and Peterborough
Playoffs: Blackpool, Sunderland, Lincoln City and Oxford
Relegated: Bristol Rovers, Swindon, Northampton and Rochdale

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Good luck to our Jack and Bournemouth in the playoffs this season, would be great to see Wilshere in the prem again!

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
as Bournemouth and Swansea are my second and third loves, I am braced for disappointment, but praying they end up playing each other in the final so I can have a win win situation

I favour Swansea because I think it's good for rugby-mad Wales to have a PL team, but I also think it's great that Bournemouth survived the loss of their manager and many of their best players - I felt sure when they were finally relegated they would be candidates for a double drop

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Amazing to see Barnsley in the playoffs. They used to be a dead cert for relegation fodder. They've done some good work there.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Wish Bournemouth fans hadn't been allowed back in stadiums with their stupid clappers

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Halfway to Mr Wembley being back where he belongs...

01e4de3e22e6ab6ff64ce0e6d98488b4--jack-wilshere-arsenal.jpg

:drool:

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
as Bournemouth and Swansea are my second and third loves, I am braced for disappointment, but praying they end up playing each other in the final so I can have a win win situation
Good start...

Latest posts+

Top Bottom