• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

West Brom on Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Just realized how little places for EL the premier league has got. This is pathetic, so many nobody teams out there - pretty absurd once again.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

I hate this condescending prick, he should be more careful, he has £5m in taxes he's appealing over.

I'll never forget the day he mocked Wenger on match of the day after one of our games against Stoke away (when the Stoke fans were taking the p!ss out of an upset Wenger).

I was thinking what kind of football show host does that?

What a tw*t, I hate the guy so much honestly, I'm not exaggerating when I say if I saw him on road I'd shank him if I had the chance, or atleast get in a cheeky punch.

Then I'd probably regret it because I'm not built for prison :lol:

Plutarch

Thanks Pepe and Willian for the brilliant strikes when it no longer matters. :mad:
Decent enough win I suppose but it it doesn't do anything to make up for the mess we're in.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I'll never forget the day he mocked Wenger on match of the day after one of our games against Stoke away (when the Stoke fans were taking the p!ss out of an upset Wenger).

I was thinking what kind of football show host does that?

What a tw*t, I hate the guy so much honestly, I'm not exaggerating when I say if I saw him on road I'd shank him if I had the chance, or atleast get in a cheeky punch.

Then I'd probably regret it because I'm not built for prison :lol:
I just find it incredible that a man who soiled himself in public and looks like Dumbo forced himself on Peter Crouch has the audacity to take the piss out of anyone.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Manager Sam Allardyce speaking to BT Sport about West Brom being relegated..."It's not sunk in yet."

What do you mean it hasn't sunk in yet, they have been in the relegation zone the whole season :lol:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Another reason why ITV's The Premiership > BBC's Match of the Day...that gimp Lineker was never on it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom