• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

West Brom on Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

How many % is true Arsenal fans on this forum? Can't be that many really
I ask myself that sometimes also. When we scored I felt several posters reacted with disappointment. Even with Willian scoring. Yes, signing him was a mistake, but as long as he wears our jersey I will be happy if he scores and plays well. Regardless of game and regardless of when!

GDeep™

League is very weak
I ask myself that sometimes also. When we scored I felt several posters reacted with disappointment. Even with Willian scoring. Yes, signing him was a mistake, but as long as he wears our jersey I will be happy if he scores and plays well. Regardless of game and regardless of when!
Season is finished for us, im sure you would have seen more joy here if the game actually meant something.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
People questioning fans just because they’re not blind to the fact that Arteta is taking us nowhere and 3-1 win only solidifies his position. :lol:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Their away record against the top clubs is pretty good. This isn't 2003 anymore mate. In the Premier League, anyone can beat anyone.

2002/2003 Premiership >>> 2020/2021 Premier League, imo.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Season is finished for us, im sure you would have seen more joy here if the game actually meant something.
Every game counts! If we can win out we can at least catch Everton and/or Sp**s.

Sure, it doesn't "mean" anything with regards to playing in Europa etc. but I still want to finish as high up the league table as possible. Would love for our **** season to be better than Everton's and Sp**s', especially as they have been wading in pundit love as usual. Hope we win the rest fo our games and I for one will celebrate every goal! And today we got 3 nice ones!

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

And some females who couldn't get laid in a bar full of drunk sailors back from 6 months at sea...

Unnecessarily pointed attack, I'm disappointed in you.

Females of AM pay not mind to this, you're the real heroes.

2f557e894d6c931d02d8f9194429513878974c3d.gifv

Iceman10

Established Member
Every game counts! If we can win out we can at least catch Everton and/or Sp**s.

Sure, it doesn't "mean" anything with regards to playing in Europa etc. but I still want to finish as high up the league table as possible. Would love for our **** season to be better than Everton's and Sp**s', especially as they have been wading in pundit love as usual. Hope we win the rest fo our games and I for one will celebrate every goal! And today we got 3 nice ones!
Any discussion with this is absolutely dead if we don't beat Chelsea, so maybe wait to get through that match first.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Unnecessarily pointed attack, I'm disappointed in you.

Females of AM pay not mind to this, you're the real heroes.

2f557e894d6c931d02d8f9194429513878974c3d.gifv
If those were the AM ladies I wouldn't mind being roughed up by them.

PS. Hughie and Starlight must be the cutest couple ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom