• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Willian: Moving back to Brazil

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy šŸ†
Trusted ā­
Shame took until things doesn't matter anymore to score. At least he scored would been pathetic if he ended season with zero goals

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Say what you want, but that was a nice free kick. Plus it sent Big Sam down so I am all for it! Joga Bonito indeed!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy šŸ†
Trusted ā­

th

Macho

In search of Pure Profit šŸ’ø
Dusted šŸ”»

Happy for Willian tbh. Heā€™s been sh*t and an enemy of progress but I find it inconceivable that people think heā€™s being crap on purpose and isnā€™t disappointed with how itā€™s gone.

Last edited:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
"He had spells of what he can do."

One game against Fulham, one freekick v West Brom...

If we were playing in the Championship next season, then yes he would be fine...**** off, Mikel :lol:

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted šŸ”»
Shame took until things doesn't matter anymore to score. At least he scored would been pathetic if he ended season with zero goals
Zero goals would have put pressure on to boot him out. Watch Arteta yap on about his "incredible potential " as he does worse next season.

Kav

Established Member
He has been very average this season and most games heā€™s been anonymous. That said, the fact that his free kick helped relegate Sam allerdyce is reason enough to make me smile a little bit.

He wonā€™t be sold anytime soon so I hope he does much better next year as he comes off the bench more for Pepe, Saka, ESR or Nelson.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit šŸ’ø
Dusted šŸ”»

That's nice of you tbh but we've too many who are crap not on purpose and here we are :(
Thought Iā€™d say something different other than ā€œoh no his contractā€ and etc.

I written him off since the summer and we can repeat heā€™s not good enough all you like, heā€™s here. So is his manager.

Iā€™m absolutely tired of seeing good players come and get called trash by the fans, we actually deserve more Willians as far as Iā€™m concerned.

Atlas

Lost a sausage bet on Xhaka šŸ˜­
Be happy for him and us boys. Heā€™s gonna be here for a couple seasons more so itā€™s better for us if he scores a few goals along the way.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Arsenal social media bod #1 "Jesus Christ Willian has scored...what the hell do we do?"

Arsenal social media bod #2 "Relax may friend. Simply take a gif of Eddie Nekitah and stick some funky hair on top, no ones gonna notice."

Arsenal Social media bod #1 "You sly dog!"

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

Happy that he scored. I liked him when he was playing for Chelsea and I like him when he plays for his national team. I wasnt against his transfer to Arsenal at all. I remember when he was coming as a substitute playing for Chelsea, I always thought of him as a dangerous player that can makes changes.

Maybe it takes him more than a season to adapt in a new club. I see him as a quiet and shy personality. His is not expressive as an individual not player very much on the pitch and I think he felt the pressure of him being unliked. Like he was trying not to be seen when on pitch. Even Arteta was happy for him and had that sad look of happines on his face when he scored. If he would play like at Chelsea in the next season I am not against him staying. Hopefully this goal turns things around for him.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ā­
Arsenal social media bod #1 "Jesus Christ Willian has scored...what the hell do we do?"

Arsenal social media bod #2 "Relax may friend. Simply take a gif of Eddie Nekitah and stick some funky hair on top, no ones gonna notice."

Arsenal Social media bod #1 "You sly dog!"

Ugh! why did they need to use the video game face?

samspade

"You said I said" detection expert at your service
We were **** as soon as Willian moved to 10 today, cannot understand some Arteta decisions, if you're gonna take ESR off put Saka there, move Gabi to the left. His fk was good but the player is garbage.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom