• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Eduardo Camavinga

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
I think people need to lower their expectations a little. Arsenal twitter posting about this guy and Aouar being available for 30m. If these two are available for this sort of price, the whole of Europe will be interested.

And the Arsenal poster in his room isn't that relevant, it's an artwork from when Rennes played Arsenal in the EL.

Also, i find it hard to believe Arteta would be targeting so many players from France when he seems to clash with them. Saliba, Guendouzi, Pepe...

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
You're all dream killers with your negativity:lol:
I do think it will be an exciting summer in terms of a squad overhaul, but Camvinga and Aouar? Come on, be a little realistic.

I guess there is a slight chance with Aouar because of all the work that was put in last summer, but i'd still be very surprised if he joined us in our current state.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Getting the ball in dangerous place to them? You mean give them tap ins cause they can’t do anything on their own. We haven’t lost as many games this season than in decades, we need to become harder to beat
We’re not actually doing that bad when it comes to the number of goals conceded (fifth best in the league), we just don’t score enough to win games 2-1 3-1 etc.

Before West Brom I believe it was 19 goals in 17 home games in the league? Definitely the bigger problem. As promising as ESR is, he doesn’t really score goals neither does Saka and that’s arguable two of our first choice front four.

Pepe can kind of create for himself (but not really) while Auba, Laca and Martinelli all need service. We need someone who can play the balls into Pepe, Saka, and ESR so that they in turn can score or play the ball to Auba, Martinelli and Laca.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

You'd need a proper creative hub ahead of them to make it work. Can't just sign Bissouma and leave it at that.

Partey and Bissouma are both good progressors of the ball, so I think it could work. The reason many (including myself) want them together despite their similarities is precisely what you said - they'd give us that rock solid presence in midfield we haven't had since Gilberto and Vieira.
Yeah I guess it can work if you have a proper elite no10 that’s an end product machine. Talking prime Özil or Bruno Fernandes.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I do believe we'll sign two CM's. One being Bissouma. If the second is Camavinga then we go from having a dire midfield to an excellent one.

Partey, Bissouma, Xhaka, Camavinga, Azeez and Elneny.

Only sign both if Torreira, douzi and Willock are sold imo.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
I do believe we'll sign two CM's. One being Bissouma. If the second is Camavinga then we go from having a dire midfield to an excellent one.

Partey, Bissouma, Xhaka, Camavinga, Azeez and Elneny.

Only sign both if Torreira, douzi and Willock are sold imo.
That midfield is some fingerlicking stuff. Imagine Saka at LB and a new RB that poses an incredible threat going forward.

Zaza

This is where having a reasonable Technical Director/Director of football comes in handy.
Edu is an amateur who no serious agent/player would take seriously. Now imagine if we had Campos/Raginick throwing a pitch to this guy...say what you want, but I don't think our reps is 100 percent in the dust.
We still have a reasonable amount of gravitas left to pull off transfers like these.
All we need is for Kroenke to ****ing invest and sack bums like Edu.

carlito'sway

Established Member

Koeman is not even sure he will still be the manager next season not to mention that Barca is broke. No way they can pay 60 to 70 M for Camavinga. He will go to Paris or Real. He may stay with Rennes one more season as well.
Seriously, we Gooners need take a deep breath and find some self awareness. Arsenal is not on Camavinga's radar and rightly so. The guy will have the biggest European clubs chasing him, why would he even consider Arsenal? SMH.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom