• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Chelsea Vs Arsenal Wednesday 12th May Sky Sports Non Event 20:15

Will you watch this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Can we have a poll for each game asking who’ll be watching?

Genuinely interested to see the percentages.

I won’t be for a fact, absolutely done with Arsenal for now.

Utterly disgraceful so many still have a job at this football club. Just remember who these frauds sacked in the summer.

0 accountability for the lot of them. Utter ****.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
This has become a common theme for us.

I remember when we would defend deep and chase shadows against the likes of that peak Barcelona under Pep or those fantastic Bayern teams but we would go toe to toe with the likes of Chelsea, Utd, Liverpool etc. They would be the ones sitting back and attempting to hit us on the break or opting to go for the long ball due to our possession football.

An off form Liverpool came to the Emirates a month ago and they had 65% possession. Just have a look at the stats below:

Arsenal-Liverpool-full-time-stats.png

We’re hitting Burnley territory against these teams and I expect the same against Chelsea too.
SmALl mArgINs

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

I might give this a watch. Hard not to. But won't be sad if we lose tbh.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

I'll have it on while doing something else. It's sort of fascinating watching Arteta work at this point. What crazy shenanigans will he get up to next?!

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
@Makingtrax

With Southampton losing tonight, that means Arteta can no longer break our worst ever Premiership era league position...he can only match it now.

So, yeah...take that :lol:

Get These Hands

Off of my purse !
Can we have a poll for each game asking who’ll be watching?

Genuinely interested to see the percentages.

I won’t be for a fact, absolutely done with Arsenal for now.

Utterly disgraceful so many still have a job at this football club. Just remember who these frauds sacked in the summer.

0 accountability for the lot of them. Utter ****.
Nope. I'm burnt out from football. Will watch the CL final and the Euros and get back into the swing of things with Arsenal if we get a few exciting transfer rumours in the summer.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Thanks AG.

Forgot how nice it is to feel valued.

Interesting results so far, surprised at the many yes’s.

Kind of a pointless game for us, but the chance of watching us beat Chelsea (and maybe throw them off their stride for the rest of the season) is enough to get people to watch, least for me anyway.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

@Makingtrax

With Southampton losing tonight, that means Arteta can no longer break our worst ever Premiership era league position...he can only match it now.

So, yeah...take that :lol:
We can no longer break our worst ever Prem league finish?

Yes! Wenger Out 🎉🤩🎊🍷🍾🍺

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom