• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ryan Bertrand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

but these you mention all backup. New RB Gabriel Saliba Tierney are our first team players. if we had the man city or chelsea ability to transfer i would love have 8 elite players but we all know that won't happen.
Mari played over Gabriel in the EL semi. Saliba is behind Holding and Tierney can’t stay fit. Teta disagrees with you yousif.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Mari played over Gabriel in the EL semi. Saliba is behind Holding and Tierney can’t stay fit. Teta disagrees with you yousif.
Yes that something i'm not disagree with you if he keep rotate the defense like friendly games we going nowhere.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If Arteta keep not having stable back 4 then whoever we sign doesn't matter because this is not how you build a solid defense. I lost the amount of times he kept change his back 4 this season It's important you have 2 center back you build on and that should be Gabriel Saliba they are the long term here but not sure Arteta will do that and completely drop his guy Holding.

Iceman10

Established Member
Supposedly convinced both AMN and Bellerin to stay, signed Cedric to a 4 year deal and we’ve ended the season with Cedric 3rd choice, Chambers starting over Bellerin and AMN out on loan somewhere.
Nothing makes sense with Cedric suddenly coming into favour into the first team then a month or two later relegated to third choice even as RB. Everything is so disjointed and inconsistent. As per some comments above I think we should just forget the concept of a full back being able to play both flanks. Cedric was advertised as such and clearly it hasn't worked out that way with Mikel not playing him LB anymore.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

End of the day Tierney is only 23 and our absolute nailed on LB starter. We're not going to sign a 19 year old promising LB kid since he's blocked at this club for the next 10 years.

This is the kind of signing we'll make at this position.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
I'd rather sign a promising youngster, I don't believe in this blocking stuff as I have mentioned many times on this forum. Wouldn't be too mad with the signing, but it'd be another pensioner on big wages.

Preacher

Always Crying
Arsenal and signing free agents will give me PTSD soon. 9 times out of 10, player who is a free agent is a bum or he is looking for the last payday and retirement home.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Given his injury record who plays more games for us in the next 3 years? Tierney or Bertrand?

GDeep™

League is very weak
He is seeking long term security? He’s 32 in August.

For one season, he’s not bad. Not anymore more than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom