• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sander Berge

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

from 35M to 12M lol. this is good signing for us if we added another midfielder with him but knowing us we'll sign him because our assistant manager knows him and that's our only midfield signing.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

I've paid no attention to him. Not even any good as a squad player?

Goonger

I've paid no attention to him. Not even any good as a squad player?

Hes actually quite an interesting player, tall, mobile, good technique, can even dribble a bit for his size. Klopp singled him out for praise after Liverpool played against Genk a couple of years ago. He'll go to a decent club if Sheffield Utd are reasonable on his asking price.

Jasard

Normally when AM comes together as one to not want a player they go on to be great 👀

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Normally when AM comes together as one to not want a player they go on to be great 👀
you really trust AM rating player? most people rate nobody really. Berge is between average and good player so he won't be massive improvement but for 12M he'll be good squad player if you add another midfielder like Bissouma or another good midfielder.

Jasard

you really trust AM rating player? most people rate nobody really. Berge is between average and good player so he won't be massive improvement but for 12M he'll be good squad player if you add another midfielder like Bissouma or another good midfielder.

No I'm saying do the opposite of AM :drool:

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
he played only 15 league games this season. he just comeback from injury 2 weeks ago.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
This club loves haemorrhaging money on players that don't improve us so wouldn't surprise me if we went for him. We've got plenty of better in house options available already.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Physically he is a beast, and he is decent technically for his size. The problem is that I am not sure he is what we need now. He'd be better than Elneny that is for sure....but that is damning with faint praise.

Latest posts

Top Bottom