• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩

In his original interview Arteta told the panel that he didn't envisage overhauling the squad and that "Arsenal’s squad, player by player, did not need to feel inferior to City’s"

Tell Me More Jeff Goldblum GIF by National Geographic Channel

Did you think he was going to come in, as a rookie manager and completely alienate the squad that he hasn't worked with by saying they're terrible?

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
No. But over the course of that season that's what he did. People laugh about Mou but at least he's honest somehow. Mikle always does it this sort of stab in the back snake way. Horrible guy,
You chat like you met Mou and Mikle a couple of times in your local pub. Shared some pints in which Arteta didn't pay his part?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
He said whatever it took to get the job, now he says whatever it takes to protect himself...he will have a quality coaching career if he keeps that up :lol:

TimoJens

Formerly known as highbury_2006
Wenger also said some stupid stuff but this kind of Mourinho attacks on the own players was something he tried to avoid.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Hes being honest and it's exactly what I said a few weeks ago. Most of the players in this squad you can only take so far. You cant develop bellerin or nketiah because they don't have the skill set to be taken very far. Same goes for Holding, Elneny and many others.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Hes being honest and it's exactly what I said a few weeks ago. Most of the players in this squad you can only take so far. You cant develop bellerin or nketiah because they don't have the skill set to be taken very far. Same goes for Holding, Elneny and many others.
He is worse manager than any player we have is as player. He is barely championship tbh. So he has a lot of nerves to question anyone. Arteta is all about pointing the finger. I hope the players refuse to play for him

Gunners1616

Yes but you can play Saliba, AMN, Balogun, Nelson, Guendouzi etc... All those guys have potential and needed a chance. Nobody forced Mikel to play Bellerin and Eddie.

Can't believe he gets the chance to trim the squad down when he should be the first out.

TimoJens

It sounds like he is blaming others and we are critical of that. Why is that so difficult to understand?

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
It’s a little harsh to drag out a quote about the squad not needing an overhaul.

Wenger and Emery both had similar feelings.

TimoJens

Yes but you can play Saliba, AMN, Balogun, Nelson, Guendouzi etc... All those guys have potential and needed a chance. Nobody forced Mikel to play Bellerin and Eddie.

Can't believe he gets the chance to trim the squad down when he should be the first out.

Guendouzi is a deranged kid in a grown mans body. He shouldnt be in that list.

Reactions: Xln
Top Bottom