• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Transfer Targets: Summer Holidays 2021

Which position would be your #1 priority to strengthen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
i'm calling bullsh*t on absolutely every rumour over the past 48 hours, been linked to like 25 players already. No one knows what's going on, we're broke, we're getting huge backing, we're a shambles, we're rebuilding, I give up trying to make sense of it all.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice

Glad to see this line of thinking is finally starting to catch on at the club. We've been snobbish for far too long with players from the Championship / unrated leagues like Scotland.

To me we don't need to be signing star players, let's just build a good squad of fairly young, hungry players who are on the up. They tend to have a bit about them mentality and work ethic wise too as they've had to scrap hard to reach a club of Arsenals stature.

Maybe try to make one big name statement signing but the rest should be these sort of profiles.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
dude's 32 in the summer and we're about to give him a contract. I swear he's more interested in running his business these days than he is in football. Great pre-retirement package we'll offer him.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
i'm calling bullsh*t on absolutely every rumour over the past 48 hours, been linked to like 25 players already. No one knows what's going on, we're broke, we're getting huge backing, we're a shambles, we're rebuilding, I give up trying to make sense of it all.
Yeah, in and outgoings. Suddenly the bell is reporting that Bellerin doesn't actually push to leave himself, but is open to do so if a decent offer arrives.

Suddenly I'm questioning that list of player that are *thought of* wanting to leave even if Ornstein is reporting it. Sounds like 3rd hand information if anything.

OTOH we have multiple links to players that are apparently *top-priority* and near *sure*. But they don't make sense financially bringing them in together even if Kroenke invests money.

We'll see come transfer-window what's the truth and what isn't.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
This bullsh*t been around for years already! And y'all never damn learn! These people don't know sh*t. Fix up, AG.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
dude's 32 in the summer and we're about to give him a contract. I swear he's more interested in running his business these days than he is in football. Great pre-retirement package we'll offer him.

Wtf is wrong with Bertrand as backup? You wanna spend 20m on a backup left back ffs. Also nobody has said we are broke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom