• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal agree kit deal with Adidas

ChefMan21

Don't buy anything. Need to devalue the club as much as possible so Kroenke has to sell and Ek's offer is more competitive.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Meh it's fine, i'm not blown away. It's like they had the good idea of just using the cannon so they thought "well we'd better even it up with a bad idea and use a weak shade of yellow". Also the new design of the cannon is just very mediocre, not interesting at all, use the old design at least.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Meh it's fine, i'm not blown away. It's like they had the good idea of just using the cannon so they thought "well we'd better even it up with a bad idea and use a weak shade of yellow". Also the new design of the cannon is just very mediocre, not interesting at all, use the old design at least.

Agree, to be honest I'm not impressed at all, you take the new design cannon off the kit and its just a standard kit you get out the sunday league catalogue.

Its a generic design with minimal effort.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I can't wait to see what Adidas produce for the 20 year anniversary of the Invincible season. We'll be the envy of the Championship as Xhaka and Willian navigate us to hard fought losses against Millwall and Stoke while Pep bigs up Arteta's process from his retirement Palace in Abu Dhabi.

Pop Tart

Established Member
I can't wait to see what Adidas produce for the 20 year anniversary of the Invincible season. We'll be the envy of the Championship as Xhaka and Willian navigate us to hard fought losses against Millwall and Stoke while Pep bigs up Arteta's process from his retirement Palace in Abu Dhabi.
Hopefully a all in one bodysuit like Cameroon had...

Pop Tart

Established Member
I like a lighter shade of yellow, we always have darker ones. Nice kit if nothing special. But I am not buying the kits. No reason to unless something changes at this club.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
This is why we’re f*cked as a fanbase.

We could get relegated and Stan could murder Wrighty on livestream but if Adidas drops some fire kit it would still sell out in seconds.

STOP BUYING THE MERCH FFS

Aren't adidas picking up the money for the merch?

They are paying us 30 mill a year or whatever as sponsorship.

Batman

Aren't adidas picking up the money for the merch?

They are paying us 30 mill a year or whatever as sponsorship.
The club still make a percentage of anything you buy from Arsenal Direct or at the Emirates.

Batman

Also, surely it would reduce our future kit deal revenue, if we were to sell less tha expected this time.
Exactly. Adidas must already feel quite stupid having one of their "Elite" clubs languishing in 10th and out of European competition next season. The supporters' unwavering love is sadly and ironically probably keeping Kroenke at the club. Then you have the gimps at AFTV complaining whilst outfitted in every new piece of kit in the range the day of release. :lol:

MikeVinna

Established Member
So I just checked our supposed new kits (seems pretty much confirmed) after seeing some of the terrible kits that are coming for other clubs.

I’ll have to wait and see what happens with Arsenal over the summer in terms of ownership, manager and players but these kits look absolutely amazing. Only got 1 shirt from this season but I really want all three new ones..

Attachments

• F0C93511-9A99-4368-93AE-1C6CC172F226.jpeg
    F0C93511-9A99-4368-93AE-1C6CC172F226.jpeg
    59.2 KB · Views: 16
  • 87EC3C05-CA68-4D7B-A09C-B5CA359C462B.jpeg
    87EC3C05-CA68-4D7B-A09C-B5CA359C462B.jpeg
    62.6 KB · Views: 16
  • 771C88A4-F143-4FED-8AB5-FB98AAD7D555.jpeg
    771C88A4-F143-4FED-8AB5-FB98AAD7D555.jpeg
    132.8 KB · Views: 16

Latest posts+

Top Bottom