• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Crystal Palace vs Arsenal | Wednesday 19th May | KO: 19.00 BST | BT Sport

Is This Thread Better Than Rich's?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ScotsGooner89

I doubt any manager goes into these last 2 games playing an academy team. Remember his job is likely still on the line moving forward. Fair enough we have to rely on other teams slipping up but if he can finish above the likes of Sp**s (title challengers at one point this season :facepalm:) then he has to kind of go for it.

TimoJens

Formerly known as highbury_2006
I doubt any manager goes into these last 2 games playing an academy team. Remember his job is likely still on the line moving forward. Fair enough we have to rely on other teams slipping up but if he can finish above the likes of Sp**s (title challengers at one point this season :facepalm:) then he has to kind of go for it.

At least he can have them on the fvcking bench. We had 3 RBs on the bench against Chelsea ffs.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
This brought back memories man. I remember how much of a diver Johnson was. There came a point he could be given a DDT in the box and not get a pen.

He was second top scorer behind Henry that season, pretty sure 20 out of Johnson's 21 goals were pens though :lol:

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

At least he can have them on the fvcking bench. We had 3 RBs on the bench against Chelsea ffs.

Naa, can't have Tets risking his rep as a top upcoming coach can we!

E1V7QNLWQAAX2Ed.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom