• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FM 21

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Fav part of the game so far, is Edu's son (who's in our academy) being described as the next Elneny.

That just about sums everything up about Arsenal for me.

Riou

Lost in the Community Shield to Liverpool, gutted...Arteta 1 Riou 0

Just goes to show what a win in real life it was for my boy!

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Lost in the Community Shield to Liverpool, gutted...Arteta 1 Riou 0

Just goes to show what a win in real life it was for my boy!
Bet you got killed on the fan tweets afterwards :lol: They're pretty good tbf, I remember when Mari was leaving Arsenal some of the comments looked like A-M posters.

Riou

Bet you got killed on the fan tweets afterwards :lol: They're pretty good tbf, I remember when Mari was leaving Arsenal some of the comments looked like A-M posters.

Think I saw some fans saying Chambers is faking his cruciate ligament injury :lol:

Bounced back with a nice 4-1 home win against Burnley in the league though...Pepe had a clear pen denied by VAR at 1-1 though, and they say this game isn't realistic!

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Sometimes A-M posts make me think of social media posts on FM. Its uncanny.

Reactions: A_G

Riou

Let Steve Round do the post match, after a game in which Laca made his 100th league appearance for us...

"Laca is a legend at this club, up there with the likes of Henry and Bergkamp."

:lol:

Riou

Following in my father, Mikel Arteta, footsteps...I am having one of the worst ever saves I have ever had on any manager game :lol:

Sp**s being bottom is the only good thing, atm.

Last edited:

Riou

Details needed :popcorn:

I have graciously resigned now, about half way through the season...was pretty much as bad as it was in real life.

Terrible all round, lost against Southampton in my last game, with Elneny as man of the match in the defeat...felt that was the perfect way to end my tenure, rbh :lol:

Thinking of doing a tour in Turkey with Mes now.

Riou

@American_Gooner

My head kinda already went when we lost to League Two Port Vale in the League Cup.

Laca scored in the 89th minute, which should have put us through...they equalized in the 6th minute of stoppage time, was only supposed to be 3 added on.

Then in the penalty shoot out, we were 3-0 up at one point...but still lost.

Riou

You ever tried the Championship? Fun league down there.

That's always an exciting save, might do one soon.

But being Fenerbache next, looked up their team...Luiz Gustavo is there too, add him to Özil and it has to be them...I remember praying Arsenal signed him in real life after Bayern won the Treble.

Keplaz

Following in my father, Mikel Arteta, footsteps...I am having one of the worst ever saves I have ever had on any manager game :lol:

Sp**s being bottom is the only good thing, atm.
Sp**s always flirt with relegation in FM but always survive. They sacked Mourinho in my save and got Mancini. But they were 20th by Christmas in 2022 so he was sacked and they got Potter. He has them at 16th now with 9 games to go.
Pep was sacked for having City at 7th.

Riou

Still can't believe this match happened...

187065821-221098152802373-2532065880488567235-n.jpg

...love FM!

Anyway, doing much better with my boy Mes in Turkey.

Riou

Nevermind signing him for free this summer.

Arteta just made a £10 million offer for Aguero in summer 2022, in my save!

Latest posts+

Top Bottom