• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

LuanNguyen

Leicester won that season because everything was on their side, support was everywhere because everyone loved to see miracles. The other teams want them to win. Chelsea or Man City will also lose if participating in this race.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
It actually angers me how people like Makingtrax can write such bollocks now that we aren't in that situation anymore. Going to United and LOSING against a back for of Varela, Carrick, Blind and Rojo. And RASHFORD was playing just his second bloody game. And then we can redeem ourselves against Swansea at home and lose. I went to that game and it was disgusting.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
It actually angers me how people like Makingtrax can right such bollocks now that we aren't in that situation anymore. Going to United and LOSING against a back for of Varela, Carrick, Blind and Rojo. And RASHFORD was playing just his second bloody game. And then we can redeem ourselves against Swansea at home and lose. I went to that game and it was disgusting.
And yet you support Arteta

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
And yet you support Arteta

Hes been here for a year and a half. We are talking about a man that was there for 22 years. When you see something so many times (United away for example) and it's the reason why you can't push and win a title yeah its gonna piss you off.

Arteta may be many things to some people, but he's won at Old Trafford and Stamford Bridge this season. Something previous managers could not do. That for me is HUGE progress in isolation.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

everton-v-arsenal-premier-league-goodison-park-23-310x415.jpg

I imagine this is the stance Arteta took when he was ****ting on Nelson and Saliba.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
I remember many people saying we didn’t want Usmanov because he was a crook and that Kroenke was the better option. Wonder if anybody actually believes that now. Who cares where the money comes from as long as the owner is not a convicted crook they all made money by exploiting others anyway.
Yeah can't believe people wouldn't want their club to be owned by a rapist gangster.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
the problem is that unless you can retain your good players its tough to keep improving. You look at Leceister and they did manage to keep Vardy, but lost Mahrez and Kante. So even if it all comes together once and you win something.... it gets tougher to do it again.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
the problem is that unless you can retain your good players its tough to keep improving. You look at Leceister and they did manage to keep Vardy, but lost Mahrez and Kante. So even if it all comes together once and you win something.... it gets tougher to do it again.
Selling Kante, Mahrez and Chilwell has helped Leciester maintain their structure of buying cheap, selling expensive and rejuvenating team. New players coming in to prove themselves.

It's exactly what we should be doing. Leciester never should win the league. And certainly shouldn't do it again anytime soon. But their whole model is world class and if they continue is this form should be a stable top 6-7 team over the next 5 years. Which for a club the size of Leicester is great.

Leciester very rarely sign players in their late 20s or early 30s. Maybe we should be doing the same.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩

We didn't lose any key players regularly after RVP left. Had ample opportunity to build an incredible side.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
71 points is a tally worthy of 4th not 2nd. He didn't do incredible to come 2nd that year, he just did what he does every year no matter what squad he had. We lost 7 games that season and came 2nd ffs.

You know why we didn't win the title that year? Because Wenger became a failure in big away games. We had just beaten Leicester 2-1... title charge was ON. We had the momentum. Next game? United away at Old Trafford. Against one of the worst united sides we've ever seen, and they ****ing beat us. We then lose 2-1 at home to Swansea before drawing away at Sp**s. Title challenge over.

If you think that is incredible you need to get your head out of the clouds and actually take yourself back to that time. Because it was a complete flop of a season.
Well you think a manager who is clearly struggling and mid table is world class, so I'm not surprised you think a manager unlucky enough to have the worst injuries in the league should have won it. That's the upside down world you live in. :lol:

Latest posts+

Top Bottom