• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Cedric Soares: Back It Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
We've been scammed. There's no summer clear outs.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Chambers signing a new deal. Club looking for a RB and a new backup for Tierney.

We gave this lad a 4 year deal to be third choice.

That's 70k a week, on top of a signing on fee. That, along with the 200k a week Willian will get through the course of his contract are why this club won't ever be serious until we get good people in.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
That's 70k a week, on top of a signing on fee. That, along with the 200k a week Willian will get through the course of his contract are why this club won't ever be serious until we get good people in.
Still banging on with that false 200k/week. Why?

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
He's not good enough, but I don't see the point of selling him unless we have some right back lined up. AMN is not a right back, he does a decent job, but he's not a right back. Soares is gash. Bellerin is at least average.
Still stand by this

Iceman10

Established Member
Chambers signing a new deal. Club looking for a RB and a new backup for Tierney.

We gave this lad a 4 year deal to be third choice.
Something doesn't add up. The player broke back into the Portugal squad and would have wanted match minutes in the lead up to Euros, maybe selection for that now in question. Can't all just be on the back of a poorish performance against Slavia Prague, might be something we don't know about like a training ground bust up. 30 years old is still not old for a player who would like to play for Portugal, maybe even the next world cup. Wouldn't be surprised if there is an exit this summer.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
When you're so **** you escape criticism.

This guy is the reason I really, really don't want Arteta and Edu to burden us with another deadwood defender.
Cedric himself can't believe we gave him an extension he laughs himself to sleep imagining Edu's face, probably named his children after Kia. It's hard to be mad at him when he's just doing what any of us would. Although I don't think he was abysmal yesterday.

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
Cedric himself can't believe we gave him an extension he laughs himself to sleep imagining Edu's face, probably named his children after Kia. It's hard to be mad at him when he's just doing what any of us would. Although I don't think he was abysmal yesterday.
Gonna earn 18mil here just to sit on the bench. Probably doubled his wages from Southampton as well.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Still can't blame the guy, he'd have been an absolute fool to turn down that contract, fair play to him. He's the equivalent to a lottery winner playing for us. Southampton didn't want him, Inter didn't want him, didn't appear to be many teams in for him, here have a 4 year deal!

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
Still can't blame the guy, he'd have been an absolute fool to turn down that contract, fair play to him. He's the equivalent to a lottery winner playing for us. Southampton didn't want him, Inter didn't want him, didn't appear to be many teams in for him, here have a 4 year deal!
So he & xhaka are the same

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom