• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FPL (Fantasy Premier League)

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Absolutely insane fixture rearrangements.

Wanted to replace Rudiger this week and Fofana next week, but now with the triple GW for United I'm thinking if I should replace Son with Rashford instead. It would probably be stupid, though, because I'd have Fofana, Rudiger, Greenwood, Rashford and Iheanacho blanking in GW36. That's a bit too much to handle I reckon. Or do you reckon it's worth it? Take a hit next week to replace Rashford again and one of Fofana/Rudiger to have Greenwood, Iheanacho and Rudiger/Fofana on the bench. Would just about have a starting eleven.

benjamin86

Established Member
Absolutely insane fixture rearrangements.

Wanted to replace Rudiger this week and Fofana next week, but now with the triple GW for United I'm thinking if I should replace Son with Rashford instead. It would probably be stupid, though, because I'd have Fofana, Rudiger, Greenwood, Rashford and Iheanacho blanking in GW36. That's a bit too much to handle I reckon. Or do you reckon it's worth it? Take a hit next week to replace Rashford again and one of Fofana/Rudiger to have Greenwood, Iheanacho and Rudiger/Fofana on the bench. Would just about have a starting eleven.
My expectation is MUFC will rest/ rotate players vs Villa and player slightly stronger teams vs Leicester and Liverpool so we probably won't see many players other than GK and maybe a CB playing all 3.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Salah’s a dark horse for me. DGW and plays in 36.

Rather than rushing to get Bruno in I’m going with him as I already have Greenwood and Shaw.

benjamin86

Established Member

Rather than rushing to get Bruno in I’m going with him as I already have Greenwood and Shaw.
It's a good shout with how bad Southampton defence has been and if you need a differential, Calvert Lewin could be decent too with West Ham and Aston Villa conceding plenty recently.

Last edited:

benjamin86

Established Member
On MUFC we'll get a clearer picture of who's going to play on Sunday if Fernandes and Greenwood etc get subbed off early in second half.

Dutch D

Yeah I'm jumping back and forth between Salah and Greenwood (my only Utd player) as captain. Can't decide.

Think I'm actually rolling a transfer this week. Wanted to get Rudiger out for Keane, but I would have to take a hit to make up some money elsewhere. Could go for Lingard (who I benched this week) to a cheaper option, but I think I like Lingard for GW36 onwards. Think changing Son to Rashford and then back next week is probably not worth it given the work I have to do elsewhere.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Yeah I'm jumping back and forth between Salah and Greenwood (my only Utd player) as captain. Can't decide.

Think I'm actually rolling a transfer this week. Wanted to get Rudiger out for Keane, but I would have to take a hit to make up some money elsewhere. Could go for Lingard (who I benched this week) to a cheaper option, but I think I like Lingard for GW36 onwards. Think changing Son to Rashford and then back next week is probably not worth it given the work I have to do elsewhere.

Yeah agree on those. Son as well keeps getting points so for me he’s a clear keeper.

Mental when you see his ownership keeps dropping after he got 10 points then 12 in the last two weeks.

Dutch D

Still not sure what to do with Rudiger, though, could sell him for Holding to free up some cash for next week and still have a double GW player, or even make a lateral move to Walker-Peters or Bednarek and have a double GW player who also plays in 36. Could also keep him, but bench him for Coufal. Seems wasteful to bench a double GW player, even with terrible fixtures. The decisions all seem risky with little upside, so still leaning towards doing nothing, haha.

Dutch D

Fofana and Leno have easily been my worst wildcard decisions, was between him and Mendy whose just been hauling. Leicester just can't keep a clean sheet despite playing dreadful opponents.

Watkins also disappointing this week getting a red card and missing the easier fixture of the two.

I'm not sure what to do this week, first transfer will definitely be Fofana -> Mitchell (free some cash from the bench), second transfer could be Greenwood -> Mahrez or Iheanacho -> Bamford/Antonio. First option seems to have more potential upside, but the second transfer I need to make anyway and Greenwood has a good fixture in 37 if he plays.

Dutch D

103 points and dropped 30k in ranking, insane week.

Wanted to take a hit to bring in Ederson instead of Leno this week, but couldn't afford it. Happy I couldn't seeing the City lineup.

Dutch D

Rose 30k again back to 101k in the blank gameweek. Completely due to Mitchell, who got subbed in for Jota.

Race for bragging rights at AM is tight @Macho.

Not sure what to do for the final two gameweeks. Have to transfer Jota out, only 0.8 million in the bank. Think I will go for Raphinha/Harrison. Would just barely have the cash to go Son -> Mané, but I'm really hesitant to take a hit in the final two weeks.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I'm so annoyed :lol:

I've given up ngl just hoping I clinch 2nd atleast.
Unless I do a madness on the last day I think you’ve got it.

I took a calculated gamble and dropped Bruno only for him to get rewarded with an assist where he literally didn’t touch the ball. If that doesn’t sum up my season...

Still, looking like a top 4 finish in the AM league in what’s been my worst ever FPL season. I’ll take that!

Dutch D

Unless I do a madness on the last day I think you’ve got it.

I took a calculated gamble and dropped Bruno only for him to get rewarded with an assist where he literally didn’t touch the ball. If that doesn’t sum up my season...

Still, looking like a top 4 finish in the AM league in what’s been my worst ever FPL season. I’ll take that!
Wait, what? They switched it to De Gea, he clearly didn't touch it. Did they switch it back?

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I knew that fake Bruno assist would **** me up.

Lost a league by 3 points!

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Meh.. can't really brag about 2nd but pleased with how I did this season.

First time I ever applied myself, I usually tap out early but lockdown and personal things meant I was able to maintain this season.

GG @Dutch D 🤝

Top Bottom