• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sander Berge

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
What vibes are they?

Santi is a one off. I cant imagine there ever being another intelligent, completely ambidextrous, skillful diminutive player like him. Cesc Fabregas was a complete wonder kid who evolved perfectly. A 16 year old Fabregas in today's market would be 100 million. Santi would probably be 60 million. We do not have the funds to get those players considering we need more than 1.

Any player of that type and caliber will end up at the big Spanish clubs or City.

Santi Cazorla was lightning in a bottle both in terms of the player, as well as the transfer.

Guardiola would kill for him nowadays.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Ngl I really don't like this signing.

He's hardly played for Sheffield Utd in the past two seasons, why? And I know Sheffield utd have been shocking this season as a whole, but he's lost in every single game he's played in.

Goonger

Ngl I really don't like this signing.

He's hardly played for Sheffield Utd in the past two seasons, why? And I know Sheffield utd have been shocking this season as a whole, but he's lost in every single game he's played in.

To be fair, he only joined them at the very end of January 2020. So will only have a few months worth of games that season. This season he got a nasty injury just before Xmas. There's a bit of worry about that to be honest, as he's not fully recovered from it.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
To be fair, he only joined them at the very end of January 2020. So will only have a few months worth of games that season. This season he got a nasty injury just before Xmas. There's a bit of worry about that to be honest, as he's not fully recovered from it.

Ahhh cheers I wasn't aware of that, specifically the injury. Meh, maybe its the sort of signing we should be going for but the price is just stupidly high. They want 30m...

Goonger

Ahhh cheers I wasn't aware of that, specifically the injury. Meh, maybe its the sort of signing we should be going for but the price is just stupidly high. They want 30m...
It is quite high I think for what you are getting currently. He has the potential to be a good player, but yeah, I agree with everyone that perhaps as a Ceballos replacement, but would want someone else to replace Xhaka.

Why

Always Me ?
I mean If you are the Kroenke's and trying to bs us with a sexy transfer window and telling us the funds are available...

Then first leak is a relegated, injured, boring Midfielder... You have to question if you really believe them :D

Dropping some Camavinga rumours, and then go in for Berge... Not seen that one before...

Malky

Established Member
This club is a mess, we over looked signing Buendia when he was relegated with Norwich - a guy who would of improved us dramatically, at at knockdown fee. Now we're linked with crap with Berge, who's hardly an upgrade on Elneny.
Club deserves midtable if this is the standard of crap we're looking at.

Latest posts

Top Bottom