• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal agree kit deal with Adidas

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

E1lZBMhXMAoMYoT

Lovely Ajax kit
The white mightn't look so obvious when it's being worn. Well at least that's what I'm hoping for.

ragnarock

Hmm, it looked decent in the promo shots but...nah, shade of yellow isn't for me, and the shorts should be dark blue. Also why is the sponsor so high up? 6/10 for me.

Surely the shorts are yellow due to Palace playing in blue? It’s the font on the numbers/names that kills it for me. Worst I can remember.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
After seeing the away shirt tonight I like it, but too light a yellow for me. Should have blue shorts as well. Nice to see the keeper shirt in green. Keeper shirt should always be green, reminds me of seeing the pictures of Wilson and Jennings from years ago.

Andrew Cole Linighan

Player:Saka
When Arsenal announced that they had agreed a Kit deal with Adidas, I thought Christmas had come early. The first Arsenal shirt that I had was the 1990 - 1992 Adidas Home shirt. I then had the 1993/94 Away shirt, (Adidas Blue stripes diagonal across the front).
I loved the Adidas Kits then, all we needed now was the JVC Sponsor back. 😀
When Adidas returned, I purchased the first Home Shirt. I like the V-Neck design.PXL_20210526_130343187.jpgPXL_20210526_130800826.jpg

Andrew Cole Linighan

Player:Saka
Here's a mock-up

Not sure how accurate it is, but the white ajaxy bit doesn't look that bad on this

Or maybe it's just ESR making everything look sweet

Was
dhhao30i5pz61.png
Yes, this Kit almost looks a bit Ajax Amsterdam. Not too sure about the dark stripes on the shoulders.

Top Bottom