• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Crystal Palace vs Arsenal | Wednesday 19th May | KO: 19.00 BST | BT Sport

Is This Thread Better Than Rich's?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Mikel the type of guy to consistently change what his kids wear for school, only to send them wearing boxers over their trousers.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
I think it's fair to say Arteta is very similar in style to what Emery was with us. Get a lead and try and game manage a result. You can't be doing that at 1-0.

Literally the worse version of Emery. Papi Unai at least brought in Hale Enders and Gabi.

If Emery got Partey and Gabriel maybe he'd survive to tell the tale.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Every time I watch us play I think "hm we're playing ok, not so bad" and then I try to think of how many shots on goal we've had and I can never remember. We're so bad at creating clear shooting opportunities.
E1xl5Q_XEAEfUbj

Iceman10

Established Member
Leno should be more commanding for a corner like that. Too passive.

... then chance for Auba, missed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom