• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Crystal Palace vs Arsenal | Wednesday 19th May | KO: 19.00 BST | BT Sport

Is This Thread Better Than Rich's?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

blaze_of_glory

Galaxy brain Blaze ffs.

giphy.gif
Nothing worse than the wife "doing the dishes" the one time a months she does, and when done there are still 1-3 dishes in the sink, counters mucky and the floor is crunching underfoot.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Literally the worse version of Emery. Papi Unai at least brought in Hale Enders and Gabi.

If Emery got Partey and Gabriel maybe he'd survive to tell the tale.
Oh yeah I don't think there is any doubt Emery is the better coach at this point but he wasn't the answer for us either.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Nothing worse than the wife "doing the dishes" the one time a months she does, and when done there are still 1-3 dishes in the sink, counters mucky and the floor is crunching underfoot.
When that happens, I typically sign into the router and block her favourite website for a day or two as retribution.

"Hunny, I think Sephora is down, you've been ordering too much recently!"

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Whenever you think the pressures about to finally take him out, mikel somehow always survives.

He's a cockroach.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
"Only got ourselves to blame"

..says Keown, should be 3 men up ffs.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

I’m not even watching but Ødegaard is the absolute pits isn’t he?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Young players need freedom of expression to develop as creative players... they should be encouraged to try skills without fear of failure.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom