• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

West Ham: Kings of Europe

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I doubt he was ever fit enough to play 90 minutes twice a week. If he was, I doubt he was able to put in the required physical effort. Towards the end with us, he did more walking and pointing than actual running and quick moves. A Cruyff turn and drop of the shoulder isn't enough over 90 minutes. It's a shame for him but I don't want him back here in any capacity. He can't play and hasn't the brains to mentor. Best of luck to him going forward.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Tbf it's hard to change Manberg's mind on anything. Speaks highly of both Xhaka and Greta Thunberg too.

In all seriousness, Wilshere unfortunately has disappointed. He's 28 but was finished even before he left Arsenal. The guy just can't stay fit. Too bad, whenever I see him I remember that famous Barcelona match..

To be fair, the couple times Wilshere actually played for West Ham he wasn't any good either. Meh really.

GDeep™

League is very weak
By the end here I was glad he left, and his career at West Ham has gone exactly as expected.

Maybe he should go and play in Japan or Australia, can’t see his body standing up to the rigours and demands of English football, European football or even MLS.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Looks like @Manberg was right

bqz8091hcer51.png

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Can’t believe Arsenal fans are defending him tbh, that guy has been toast - for some years.

Damning evidence of West Ham’s poor transfer business a couple years ago.

Breezy

If he wants to remain at the highest level a small serie A club might be just the ticket for Jack.

Otherwise the A-League or Indian Super league beckons. If he doesn’t fancy dropping quite that low then my 5-a-side team are always on the lookout for back-up players.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I feel no westham fans putting too much pressure in them it helping them to preform similar to Everton both teams are top 10 at best but thier fans want them finish top 6 always

Breezy

Richarlison, James, Allan, Gomes, Doucoure, Coleman, Digne and DCL could all get in our team.

Leno
Keane. Gabriel. Tierney
Coleman Allan Thomas Digne
James DCL. Auba

(Bench)
Luiz
Mina
Ceballos
Gomes
Doucoure
Saka
Sigardsson
Richarlison

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Richarlison, James, Allan, Gomes, Doucoure, Coleman, Digne and DCL could all get in our team.

Leno
Keane. Gabriel. Tierney
Coleman Allan Thomas Digne
James DCL. Auba

(Bench)
Luiz
Mina
Ceballos
Gomes
Doucoure
Saka
Sigardsson
Richarlison

I'll only take DLC from current Everton team everyone else won't improve us we have better keeper better defense and midfield will be better with Partey we lack a quality striker to support auba.

Breezy

I'll only take DLC from current Everton team everyone else won't improve us we have better keeper better defense and midfield will be better with Partey we lack a quality striker to support auba.

Not much between Leno and Pickford. Leno shades it but both are error prone. Individually not much between the defences neither.

Thomas improves us but at the moment Allan-Doucoure-Gomes is arguably a more cohesive unit.

James 100% improves us over Willian.

For me we’re still 4-5 top additions away from competing for the major honours.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
I genuinely cannot believe what we're doing at the moment. I refuse to believe we can actually achieve CL football, it's ****ing surreal. I look like a right ****ing mug for doubting Moyes.

It's such a team effort as well. Sure Lingard is in unreal form, but many of his goals come from great buildup. It's clear that Moyes has instilled a sense of belief into this squad that is making everyone run for each other non-stop. Our movement when attacking, especially on the break, is just fantastic to watch. Every single player seemingly has the belief that we can score when we have the ball.

I go into every game now thinking "Surely this is where it ends", but I've done that for 8 weeks now and it's just not stopping :lol:

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Unbelievable season from Moyes. I was so wrong about him, and I'm more than happy to admit that.

Ball is in our owners court now. Rumors are saying they're willing to give Moyes £75m for transfers. Good, this is the time to put their money where their mouth is. Everything is in place for us to solidify ourselves as a top 8 club if they support the team properly.

And for the love of god, keep Rice. Anything below £120m and it's a **** off from me. 22 years old, captain, our best player, amazing character. Guys like him are beyond rare; the actual footballing ability is one thing, but the guy is a proper captain as well.

I wouldn't mind for us to get in on the Willock business. Think he'd be a fantastic player under Moyes, could do a very similar job to Lingaard but he's much younger. Also, we need a striker - how's that Balogun lad? Season long loan, yes?

Top Bottom