• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: Swiss Army Knife or Blunt Tool?

Will Xhaka be here after the summer window?

• Yes

Votes: 38 55.1%
  • No

Votes: 31 44.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theresa

Short passing, long passing, weaker foot passing...

...man could do everything
Some quality passing there, better than I recall. I don’t know if his passing was better than Xhaka though. They didn’t collect passing stats in Vieira’s time, it’s blank on fbref dunno about opta.
The relevant stats would be his number of passes per 90 mins, his passing accuracy and his long ball accuracy.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Some quality passing there, better than I recall. I don’t know if his passing was better than Xhaka though. They didn’t collect passing stats in Vieira’s time, it’s blank on fbref dunno about opta.
The relevant stats would be his number of passes per 90 mins, his passing accuracy and his long ball accuracy.

Not really a stats guy, go more by what I see and feel...you can just tell Vieira was a better passer.

No shame on Xhaka that, he is a good passer too...just Paddy was elite.

Come over to the winning side on this debate, Manberg...it isn't too late!

Theresa

Not really a stats guy, go more by what I see and feel...you can just tell Vieira was a better passer.

No shame on Xhaka that, he is a good passer too...just Paddy was elite.

Come over to the winning side on this debate, Manberg...it isn't too late!
I’m a stats guy because you can make donkeys look good in videos and you can make Messi look like a donkey. Not saying Vieira’s a donkey he was a great player.

GDeep™

League is very weak
What was Xhaka's best Arsenal moment?

Cup final in 2020 for me...although we beat a better Chelsea team in 2017, Granit probably played better that day too...but the way he got the Kovavic sent off, which resulted in Chelsea fans going insane...yeah, has to be that :drool:
Probably throwing down his armband and telling the scummy Arsenal fans to go **** themselves.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
I don't dislike Xhaka as much as I used to as a player. He has his uses if he were a squad player.

Still, at a serious club he'd never have worn the shirt again after the armband incident. He degraded the club, degraded the fans and the players that had worn that armband with integrity over the years. Imagine Tony Adams or David O'Leary doing something like that. Wouldn't have happened.

When you're letting average players like Xhaka disrespect the club you that it's hard to take the club seriously to be honest.

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

Giroud went to a successful Chelsea side. Xhaka is going to a midtable Serie A team under Mourinho. It’s not the same. And you’re acting like every Arsenal player who left us is at greener pastures. Most of them are at worse clubs than us. Özil, Sokratis, Kolasanic, Mustafi is now a free agent, Lucas Perez, Iwobi Mkhitaryan etc.

You think Xhaka would play for any other PL team that represents a competition to Arsenal let alone Chelsea? You are either know nothing about him or pretend like it.

Also about him throwing the armband is also another delusion coming from the trolls.

Roma offering 10 million for him doesnt tell anything about Xhaka, it tells everything about the reputation of Arsenal when it comes to its selling policies of its best players and maybe more.

P.S. You cant compare Giroud to Xhaka, Giroud was mainly used as substitute at least from the time Xhaka came to Arsenal while Xhaka was startin and being involved in almost every match in all competition at Arsenal.

P.P.S Why compare Xhaka and Vieira. Vieira is a fan of Xhaka so no need for comparison.

Last edited:

RacingPhoton

Established Member
You think Xhaka would play for any other PL team that represents a competition to Arsenal let alone Chelsea? You are either know nothing about him or pretend like it.

Also about him throwing the armband is also another delusion coming from the trolls.

Roma offering 10 million for him doesnt tell anything about Xhaka, it tells everything about the reputation of Arsenal when it comes to its selling policies of its best players and maybe more.

P.S. You cant compare Giroud to Xhaka, Giroud was mainly used as substitute at least from the time Xhaka came to Arsenal while Xhaka was startin and being involved in almost every match in all competition at Arsenal.

P.P.S Why compare Xhaka and Vieira. Vieira is a fan of Xhaka so no need for comparison.
You are acting like Chelsea wants him and he said no. No one except Hertha Berlin and AS Roma wants your Lord 😀

Bergkamp1988

I feel like Xhaka is one of these players that will perform much better in another club / League (..Mkhitaryan). I don't know wether he hasn't been used properly or if the PL doesn't suit him but he certainly is better then what we have seen from him. Although we have seen glimps of his true potential at times. Just won't happen here, that much is clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom