• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Reiss Nelson (Loan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Send him to the Toon for a year. Can be in a rotation with Almiron and St. Maximan whilst their 30m midfield man is smashing in 10 league goals after his move from Arsenal.

Ideally though he goes to Palace on loan.

We only probably get 15m for Reiss this summer. A decent loan and that value doubles. We've got Saka, Martinelli, Pepe and Balogun. We've also got ESR. Sorry Reiss - no room at the Inn.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Exactly what we did with 21year old Gnabry.

Yeah and it's honestly not to say that it'll be the same situation.

Let's be frank here no bull$hit; Nelson hasn't proven anything yet but he really needs a chance to before we can call it time, I believe that earnestly.

He was looking quite good in the Europa League too I think it was in the Molde away game (checking transfermarkt I see he picked a goal in that game) and I remember thinking that he was starting to look more confident but never really got many chances after that.

A good loan spell and if he looks completely sh*te after getting reasonable chances then fine selling him may be the better option. For now though I want to see more.

Kysus

Whose place does he take going forward? Saka, Martinelli, ESR or Pepe?
He needs a loan first of course but then all spots are up for grabs as competition is a good thing.

At still only 21, only 6 months older than ESR, there is a good chance he puts it all together when being put into the right environment for a while.

If he does not fullfill his potential we just sell him in 2 years to a mid-table side like we did with Iwobi.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
He needs a loan first of course but then all spots are up for grabs as competition is a good thing.

At still only 21, only 6 months older than ESR, there is a good chance he puts it all together when being put into the right environment for a while.

If he does not fullfill his potential we just sell him in 2 years to a mid-table side like we did with Iwobi.
Definitely agree it makes more sense to loan him for a year than to sell now.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Can't you make a couple of calls to Huddersfield?
Bit unsure if Carlos Corberán speaks Norwegian or English, my Spanish is limited to asking, politely, for a beer and a boccadillo....I'll send an email to the club. I guess we want Town to take Azeez, Cottrell and Nelson?

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Not sure if Nelson want to play football at this rate he keeping rejecting everyone.
@MutableEarth is there a reason why he is so reticent with going on loan? It is a pity if his mental uncertainty should get in the way of his talent. Perhaps a London club would be best, somewhere close to friends and family, or at least the Home Counties.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
@MutableEarth is there a reason why he is so reticent with going on loan? It is a pity if his mental uncertainty should get in the way of his talent. Perhaps a London club would be best, somewhere close to friends and family, or at least somewhere in the Home Counties.
Apparently was kicking himself for not going according to Wheatley. Thought he would get chances to play, what with Willian being **** and Saka playing a million minutes with no rest. If he doesnt go permanently, he will definitely go on loan this time.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Apparently was kicking himself for not going according to Wheatley. Thought he would get chances to play, what with Willian being **** and Saka playing a million minutes with no rest. If he doesnt go permanently, he will definitely go on loan this time.
I think it is too early for a permanent transfer, the right loan could do wonders.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Another player who's value has absolutely tanked because he hasn't been playing. I know he probably could've left but wanted to stay in January. But it's a weird situation was getting a lot of game time, then didn't get chance, I remember he had an excellent EL game but literally never played at all after that.

What's funny is that a couple of years ago when the prospect of using him as part of a deal to get Zaha was proposed people were dead against it because they thought he was almost ready to make a real impact. Two years later and he's not really done a whole lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom