• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emi Buendia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liam_Og

If Villa are to get this over the line there is only one scenario, which is Grealish is gone, this means they probably are capable of substantially outbidding us, so we go again and they will keep going. Adding to that, they are probably paying him as their main man, which will help turn his head, he can see how grealish has grown and sees he can do similar using villa as a stepping stone.

if the above isn’t true, and whilst Arsenal are not the attractive proposition we were years ago, there is no reason the player opts to go to Villa over Arsenal, so there is no guarantee the player wants them and as such personal terms might never get agreed.

TimoJens

Formerly known as highbury_2006
These are you last four post before you were banned for being racist, which is not an accusation but a statement of fact.

So, when you get called Jim Crow, a racist prick or anything similar, it's just people refering to you by what you are.

Had absolutely nothing to do with racism. I was repulsed by the canonization and thats it. When Schumer compared him to MLK i wanted to laugh out loud. So piss off with your disgusting allegations.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
£40m for a player who has only had real success in the Championship. There’s literally no chance our transfer team would’ve made that signing. Let’s not forget people wanking themselves into a frenzy for Benrahma and he has done **** all.

GLITCH

Really wanted him. Would be interesting to know if we did make a bid. If we did, and Emi chose Villa, I understand why. He must see them as a club on the rise with a very attractive project. No doubt Martinez would've sold him as well. If we're being completely honest, they've had the better of us lately, and if not for Grealish's injury layoff, they probably would've finished above us.

Suffice to say, I'm disappointed.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
i hope all the transfer quick like this i hate we linked with player for all summer then end up not buying him Villa just go and got him so we can move to what next BS the media going to lie about i guess it's Bissouma who will turn out also all just interest but another club will buy him.

Abhishek Arora

Always Hoping For The Worst
Ødegaard will be back to be the next Cabellos ..but some people will still say Arteta is not to be blamed..they dint sign Buendia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

In a football match anything can happen, the players, 90 minutes, fantastic moves, an element of luck, talent, courage, and touch of magic and, for those who are watching these men play, the search for excitement, for a memory, for a lesson in life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom