• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey: Midfield Tank Engine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Shooting looked much better today too, unlucky not to score...clearly taking tips from the superior Elneny, Thomas' time will be next season!

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Apparently got ‘sacked’ from the Ghana camp after he turned up late to training.

Bit worrying with Partey. We have made this mistake many times where we offer players massive packages. He went from Athleti who are a serious team to us. He has fitness issues all season and then I see that he has a poor attitude with his national team + in photos with Cedric out of all people :lol: Talking about retirement gang.

It’s a big pre season and season coming up for Thomas Partey. There are a lot of question marks surrounding him going into the season. If he doesn’t improve and get consistent + fit we won’t be anywhere near the top 4-6. And we waste a lot of money again which sets us back another few seasons.

And then people on here wonder why so many fans want safe signings like Buendia and Bissouma who are young and willing to improve at this club.. Saying that I still have hope Partey can give us great performances.

Last edited:

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Apparently got ‘sacked’ from the Ghana camp after he turned up late to training.

Bit worrying with Partey. We have made this mistake many times where we offer players massive packages. He went from Athleti who are a serious team to us. He has fitness issues all season and then I see that he has a poor attitude with his national team + in photos with Cedric out of all people :lol: Talking about retirement gang.

It’s a big pre season and season coming up for Thomas Partey. There are a lot of question marks surrounding him going into the season. If he doesn’t improve and get consistent + fit we won’t be anywhere near the top 4-6. And we waste a lot of money again which sets us back another few seasons.

And then people on here wonder why so many fans want safe signings like Buendia and Bissouma who are young and willing to improve at this club.. Saying that I still have hope Partey can give us great performances.
He came here as a marquee signings as opposed to Atletico where sometimes he'd be benched or played at RB. This alongside not having Simeone kicking you up your arse might cause some work ethic issues, hope it's just me speculating though.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko

I do still have massive doubts that Partey is going to be a constant workhorse next season

No joke, we need at least 3 new midfielders. If at any point this season I have to watch Elneny-Bissouma in a pivot for one reason or the other I might throw up. That said the club seems to be looking at getting multiple in so that might as well happen.

Apart from all the other holes we need to fill up though, so I don't have exactly massive expectations for next season.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I do still have massive doubts that Partey is going to be a constant workhorse next season

No joke, we need at least 3 new midfielders. If at any point this season I have to watch Elneny-Bissouma in a pivot for one reason or the other I might throw up. That said the club seems to be looking at getting multiple in so that might as well happen.

Apart from all the other holes we need to fill up though, so I don't have exactly massive expectations for next season.
Still can’t believe that El Neny has been here so long.

Iwobeast

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Two pointless friendlies during a pandemic, players barely had any rest since Covid and it has been a long season, just let them enjoy their holiday lol

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
some reports says he asked permission to not play these friendly games and want to rest because of long season and injures he had the Ghana manager accept it.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
4221396001_5821176369001_5821175244001-vs.jpg

Echos my thoughts on Thomas

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom