• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Manager Wish-List Thread

Who do you want?

• Brendan Rodgers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Antonio Conte

• Christophe Galtier

• Roberto Martinez

• Paulo Fonseca

• Gian Piero Gasperini

• Total voters

Baki

Loves Anime Hates Mikel
Conte will come here when we are already top 4 club with CL football and good budget to buy players to improve us and get us to next level now he not joining any club that is rebuilding.
If Conte comes here, would need to be backed or there would be fireworks lol

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If Conte comes here, would need to be backed or there would be fireworks lol
yes you should accept his demand or he'll move after 6 months if he want too. even chelsea who massive scums and have unlimited budget couldn't deal with his demands.

Baki

Loves Anime Hates Mikel
yes you should accept his demand or he'll move after 6 months if he want too. even chelsea who massive scums and have unlimited budget couldn't deal with his demands.
Chelsea problem wasn’t budget. He wants to get HIS players but Chelsea has a DOF that makes decisions about players. He doesn’t like that. He would absolutely eviscerate our board lmao. He would also win us a title. I’m sure of that. He could also get a Wenger type role here. I can see that. As long as he has Wenger type control.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I'd still go Conte, but his demands are worrying, doesn't want to develop youngsters? What kind of rubbish is that?
Because he want to win major trophy and get out lol it's becoming clear his style. at Juve he didn't give youngsters chance Chelsea too and Inter.

Baki

Loves Anime Hates Mikel
I'd still go Conte, but his demands are worrying, doesn't want to develop youngsters? What kind of rubbish is that?
That’s what I dislike. I don’t love the players he loves. But the man is a winner. No denying that. Honestly, I just want us to get a top top manager and I’d be happy to live with their quirks.

Baki

Loves Anime Hates Mikel
Because he want to win major trophy and get out lol it's becoming clear his style. at Juve he didn't give youngsters chance Chelsea too and Inter.
He was at Juve for a while. He just got frustrated because they weren’t giving him the backing he wanted. He wants that UCL. Dude wants to win.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Honestly you move to conte when you already a stable team he can win you 1-2 major trophy and then hire new manager in 2 years.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
He was at Juve for a while. He just got frustrated because they weren’t giving him the backing he wanted. He wants that UCL. Dude wants to win.
yep i agree this was his major disappointment at Juve he never go far with them at CL i think he capable of doing that if he bit be less demanding lol.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Hopefully, Conte realized that Arteta will get the sack sooner rather than later & he's simply biding his time.

No less a pipe dream than the spuds thinking they can land someone of his calibre 🤣

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Conte is a winner. Not really surprised that he rejected Sp**s as he doesn’t think they’re ready to win trophies.

E0eBea_WQAE7TLw.jpg

Winner.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom