• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Lucas Torreira (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mustafi at some point was considered useful and decent to get many runs here, this forum raved about him in his first season.

Me and @Hunta were the only ones on here who didn’t want him, but you already know, being my biggest ever fan.

I was the one who didn't want Mustafi. Don't recall you and Hunta ever backing me when I was fighting the battle alone.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
When everyone and Emery were gushing over Guendo in 2018/2019, Torreira and Xhaka were by far our best midfield that season that nearly got us Champions League to be fair to them...and I say that as a Granit critic.

Sp**s home, Chelsea home, Liverpool home, Napoli home, Valencia away...all quality performances from Lucas, he was definitely better than Mustafi.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Fiorentina back on wanting him. They were seriously linked last summer before he chose A.Madrid very good opportunity for Torreira this. No hope Fiorentina offers more than a loan but i hope we can convince them with 10-15m obligation.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
It would be very convenient if Sassuolo liked him
I think 75% of serie a clubs will want him but most Italian clubs can't offer big wages Torreira would be highest earner of most these clubs. He'll need to take good paycut.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom